Sp**t*n vs Grhead

Smokehouse

Reaction score
Like the title states, I'm looking to upgrade the tuning on my truck.....which is better? Please don't bash tuners, I'm looking for the pros and cons of a nguage or Grhead tunes on my mini maxx. Thanks James

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
what year is the truck. if it is 14 or older, GH all the way. if it is 15+ looks like the fav is spart...

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I'd say GH only for the fact it will be cheaper for you. GH has great costumer service and can make the tune how YOU want, how can ya beat that? ( not saying spar has bad service at all )

JMart

Reaction score
I thought I read that GH sold his 6.7 license to Alberta Speed.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Will they still modify tunes that were purchased direct from them or is it only through Mike now?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Another for ********. If you aren't happy all it takes is some emails or a phone call to get the tunes where you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Another for ********. If you aren't happy all it takes is some emails or a phone call to get the tunes where you want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you talking about, cuz all we see is: ********... And both H&S and $partan have AMAZING customer service.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Ngauge = $partan soooooo again: Op didn't ask about SCT.

NGauge is a tuning device used by a number of tuners. It might be that $partan is the only one you're familiar with on powerstrokes.

Besides, whats wrong with mentioning alternatives? Perhaps OP didnt know it was an option. :grouphug:

Rubenk

Reaction score
OP,

Need to clarify, are you wanting comparisons of various monitoring/tuning devices?

Or the actual tunes themselves from $partan and Geerhead? (or others)

Notneb

Reaction score
NGauge is a tuning device used by a number of tuners. It might be that $partan is the only one you're familiar with on powerstrokes.

Besides, whats wrong with mentioning alternatives? Perhaps OP didnt know it was an option. :grouphug:

Lol, my bad I read it wrong, lmao. And no I currently run SCT with P!P tunes, I just miss-read your post. I apologize if I offended ya! I was just trying to keep the topic from being de-railed which seems to be the thing lately! Beer is on me if you're ever in Tucson!!!

Latest posts

Members online