Spar<>tan nGauge Users

drservo

Reaction score
I have a 15 running ndash. Boost seems to be working now but I tried all the egt pid's and couldn't get an accurate egt reading yet. I have egt 11 out of the exhaust in the blocker plate plugged into the egr. I have one that reads but it bottoms out at 568 and I can hit 1400 like nothing on level 3 so that didn't seem accurate. Getting closer thou

They have an update out for the Ndash now?

cappa

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the same firmware as the ngauge. That's the only reason I commented. It came out the exact same time, unless it's just a coincidence.

cappa

Reaction score
Way more info if you follow them on Facebook. There is a working egt pid now. You have to email them for the latest firmware update. Egt 6.7x2 is the best one, you do need a egt probe in a blocker plate plugged into the egr harness thou. Boost is also accurate

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
If i wanted to, couldnt i remove an up pipe and weld in a bung to accept a factory sensor? Then just extend the wiring to the oem sensor..

cappa

Reaction score
I see you have a 16 in your sig. Pretty sure there is already a factory probe in your truck. Just looked on Facebook and they are just finalizing the firmware. Not sure how long it will take but once it is out you shouldn't need anything other than a update.

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
I see you have a 16 in your sig. Pretty sure there is already a factory probe in your truck. Just looked on Facebook and they are just finalizing the firmware. Not sure how long it will take but once it is out you shouldn't need anything other than a update.

Nice, thanks for the heads up on that. I guess i don't see updates very quick since i left FB after an issue this past year.

cappa

Reaction score
Just saw this on Facebook, thought some of you might be interested. Nice to have these guys back in the game

nDash firmware version 2.3.4-170 is now available from this direct link: http://www.e-motionproducts.com/updates/nDash-2.3.4-170.ddtpkg

EGT_67X1 and EGT_67X3 have been ******d and EGT_67X2 has been renamed to EGTB.

EGT_SP (2011-12 6.7) has been renamed to EGTA but no other changes have been made to it.

The descriptions in EGTA and EGTB clearly identify them as 2011-12 only and 2013-16 only, respectively.

So here is the breakdown of the PIDs:

- 2011-12 with blockoff plate and relocated EGT sensor use EGTA
- 2013-16 with blockoff plate and relocated EGT sensor use EGTB
- 2015-16 with OE sensor use EGRTA

If you have any questions regarding the update process, you can email one of us.

tech@*******dieseltech.com
*******[email protected]
angela@*******dieseltech.com
sales@*******dieseltech.com

FarminAg

Reaction score
You guys keep sayin ******* is on facebook... I jus looked them up n cant find much. Bout as dead as their webpage, whats there profile called?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys keep sayin ******* is on facebook... I jus looked them up n cant find much. Bout as dead as their webpage, whats there profile called?

what you need to know? i may be able to help .

FarminAg

Reaction score
what you need to know? i may be able to help .

Id like a list comparing ost functions between ndash and n gauge. I bought a ngauge and want to make sure i can adjust shift firmness, vgt off at idle, smoke, and anything else available that i dont know about yet. I dont have the ngauge yet so i may return it for ndash b4 i tune with it.

Latest posts

Members online