Spartan Tuning and Stock File

powerstroke451

Reaction score
ok so I went through all the steps for my Spartan phalanx multiple times.. and I sent my strategy codes off and received my files back from Spartan. copied them to my computer then to my sd card for the dashdaq. I went out tonight and loaded the 80 dpf off tune. and what is making me nervous was I was told it would take somewhere around 35 min. and it only took about 20. I took my sd card out and was told to then load my stock file onto my computer, but the files on the sd card are the same as when I put it in the truck.. is the stock file that Spartan emailed me in the beginning from my strategy codes my actual stock file or did I do something wrong? any help is much appreciated. thank you
Jeremy

Spderjhn

Reaction score
It is your actual stock file or a sets of table that resembles stock. These new trucks are a little different than 08 on how it handles the file If it loads and drives then you did Fine. It is pretty straightforward......buy the war hammer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

powerstroke451

Reaction score
Yeah I have the warhammer tune. I just loaded the 80 dpf off and am having my exhaust and egr delete done as we speak. Did you notice any hard shifting once tuned and do you run the warhammer all the time?

6.4stroker08

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the war hammer as well let me know how it handles

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frogstomper

Reaction score
You will get harder shifts on the warhammer, but man is that a wicked tune. I just loaded the 80hp tune to haul the trailer around for the next week and I already miss the extra power.

powerstroke451

Reaction score
Man I didn't quite get to try out the warhammer yet if you read my other thread from tonight... but damn does that 165 tune have some power. Honestly feels like a bit too much power if you ask me haha I got on the throttle and am a little scared that much power is gonna break something. Other than my egr plate blowing up on me

Latest posts

Members online