SPE Joins the Army!!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Awesome to have a shop that's close by on here now. Whens they first dyno day so I can finally get my truck on the rollers without driving 4 hours away? Im about 15 minutes sw of Pittsburgh in burgettstown.

Wait...they have a dyno?

Sent from my SCH-I535

97f350stroker

Reaction score
No, but I remember them talking about hosting a mobile dyno day when some people were trying to organize a pa get together. I was hoping to see it happen so im keeping my fingers crossed for this year.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
No, but I remember them talking about hosting a mobile dyno day when some people were trying to organize a pa get together. I was hoping to see it happen so im keeping my fingers crossed for this year.

Ahh ok...ya it'd be nice to have a local diesel shop with one...there's a gaser shop up above cranberry that has one I've used

Sent from my SCH-I535

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Ahh ok...ya it'd be nice to have a local diesel shop with one...there's a gaser shop up above cranberry that has one I've used

Sent from my SCH-I535

Yea every dyno day I see come is around a 4hr drive for me.

SPE if you decide to do any type of get together this year that'd be awesome. I know there were people trying to organize one last year and a good bit of people were interested just tough trying to get everyone on the same page. Anyway welcome to the site nonetheless.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
:whs: I'd be there for sure if you guys have a dyno day or get together

Sent from my SCH-I535

SPE

Reaction score
Yea every dyno day I see come is around a 4hr drive for me.

SPE if you decide to do any type of get together this year that'd be awesome. I know there were people trying to organize one last year and a good bit of people were interested just tough trying to get everyone on the same page. Anyway welcome to the site nonetheless.

We don't have on YET but 2013's goal is a mobile dyno & we are on track to get 1! If we don't have 1 by summer, we will be renting 1 for an event!

Wemoy1

Reaction score
welcome guys got to see th etruck run at pittsburgh raceway last year very impressive

Latest posts

Members online