Spooling s366

04cr450

Reaction score
How was smoke output with the 205/64.5 combo? I've got a set of 205/100's sitting on the shelf that I'm trying to figure out what to use for air. Was thinking the 64.5 sxe or the 66sxe. Spill on the 64.5 would be awesome I just don't want it to be a smoky hazy pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was no where near smokey. The 64.5 flows as good as a box 66- it cleaned up the 205's with just a slight haze on a full fuel tune (which what u want, a slight haze). The 69 now different story, cleans up completely like a stock truck tuned. The 69 has more lag though so it will smoke pretty heavy down low if punched. The 64.5 if you would do the same would smoke but not smoke a heavy black smoke due to it spooking up so quickly if that makes sense

Last edited:

Strokethis213

Reaction score
I think I'm going to order the 66 sxe with 75% nozzle. Is it a pain in the ass changing the nozzles?

shmoozer

Reaction score
it was no where near smokey. The 64.5 flows as good as a box 66- it cleaned up the 205's with just a slight haze on a full fuel tune (which what u want, a slight haze). The 69 now different story, cleans up completely like a stock truck tuned. The 69 has more lag though so it will smoke pretty heavy down low if punched. The 64.5 if you would do the same would smoke but not smoke a heavy black smoke due to it spooking up so quickly if that makes sense

Makes perfect sense. I'm thinking a either a 64.5 or 66 sxe. Perks of a T4. Don't like one, change it for another. I'd need a larger set of sticks to feel the need for a 369.

04cr450

Reaction score
No they are not hard (nozzles) but I would send them to holders to get changed. This way he can go over the internals and give the injectors a final blessing before you install them.
For a 369 I'd guess an injector of a minimum 100% nozzle. Cc's you make the call(at least 230-250?) since the tuner will tune injectors from the nozzle size mostly.

Strokethis213

Reaction score
No they are not hard (nozzles) but I would send them to holders to get changed. This way he can go over the internals and give the injectors a final blessing before you install them.
For a 369 I'd guess an injector of a minimum 100% nozzle. Cc's you make the call(at least 230-250?) since the tuner will tune injectors from the nozzle size mostly.

They're warrens injectors like 5 months old. Issue I face now is I work for 3 weeks and then come home for a week drive the truck then it sits for another 3 weeks I just don't want stiction issues or any issues with it sitting for that amount of time

HOOV3R

Reaction score

I don't think you need that many cc'a for a 369. Hell, I can get close to pushing mine out of its map on a reduced fuel tune. That's with 205/75s.

04cr450

Reaction score
That is why I put a question mark after the cc's. Just judging on how my setup acts on top end. Maybe you are correct. 205's might be the max for efficiency

shmoozer

Reaction score
I don't think you need that many cc'a for a 369. Hell, I can get close to pushing mine out of its map on a reduced fuel tune. That's with 205/75s.

Do think 100 nozzles would be a little better suited for that charger?
Trying to learn and get as much info as I can out of these threads.

Last edited:

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on a barder s366-sxe and 190/30's good combo or should i run a 75 or 100% nozzle ?

Strokethis213

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on a barder s366-sxe and 190/30's good combo or should i run a 75 or 100% nozzle ?

Do 75s I'm in this issue right now were I'm gonna send mine back out to get 75s put in and I'm getting the sxe ordered this week

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Should I spend the 1600 on a fuel system reg. Return and pump or put the money else where

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
Which turbo did you decide to go with ? I would do fuel system and regulated return to keep those injectors happy. Along with a fuel pressure gauge if you don't already have one.

Sealeveloc

Reaction score
Should I spend the 1600 on a fuel system reg. Return and pump or put the money else where

IMO yes you are going to want a RR and larger fuel pump if you go larger than 190's. But Im pretty sure you can build one for around a $1K

Strokethis213

Reaction score
IMO yes you are going to want a RR and larger fuel pump if you go larger than 190's. But Im pretty sure you can build one for around a $1K

Yea that's what I'm thinking and I want to get rid of that ugly ass fuel bowl

Latest posts

Members online