***Spreading the word***

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I found out through text's not long after PSN sold. I joined the FB page and just waited. I have yet to log onto PSN for more than 5 minutes just to check replys and PM's.

I could PM some people if need be. I'll get ahold of Darrell (DppPower) and see if he'd be interested in sponsoring.

Anybody know if Luke Cline (ShortBus) is here yet? I haven't heard from him in a while.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Well Tom S, I stole your avatar and went "Post Whoring" over there. It was fun. Got a little attention. Maybe wreaked a little havoc... No more than tank does normally though.

Tom S

Reaction score
Well Tom S, I stole your avatar and went "Post Whoring" over there. It was fun. Got a little attention. Maybe wreaked a little havoc... No more than tank does normally though.

You probably need to change that before it gets noticed by a moderator. I might also change it if I come across it over there.

Tedzz

Reaction score
I found out about the "army" from Andy. I dont use facebook or Myspace or any of those "networks". Glad to see familiar names. Good looking site.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
I saw it in an avatar that had a picture of a tank and had a caption saying " go army " looked it up joined and found my new home

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I never really saw much on PSN about this site. Dustin had it on his FB and when I entered it into the address bar nothing came up.White monster mentioned it to me a couple of days ago.

jngreen

Reaction score
WTF, Tom S is not a moderator over here?

He is one of the best on PSN, probably added more content to the library than anyone else. Which brings me to my next question, are we gonna have our own technical data here, or are we gonna have to continue to use PSN for that? Do we need to have a covert mission to "steal" some information. I'm assuming Garrett doesn't want to publicly be responsible for that, but he can't control what his members (privates, lol) do.

389sixpack

Reaction score
Get you a fb account and make an alias Tom. That's what I did. That way you don't have to deal with anybody from your personal life.
You don't have a personal life :doh: LOL

I don't think any Mods on PSN will screw with it LOL

You probably need to change that before it gets noticed by a moderator. I might also change it if I come across it over there.
Ummm, Like who??

I found out about the "army" from Andy. I dont use facebook or Myspace or any of those "networks". Glad to see familiar names. Good looking site.
Sneaky devil..... LOL

389sixpack

Reaction score
WTF, Tom S is not a moderator over here?

He is one of the best on PSN, probably added more content to the library than anyone else. Which brings me to my next question, are we gonna have our own technical data here, or are we gonna have to continue to use PSN for that? Do we need to have a covert mission to "steal" some information. I'm assuming Garrett doesn't want to publicly be responsible for that, but he can't control what his members (privates, lol) do.
The majority of the library Tom and I posted, and we will get it back up over here.

worldwide73

Reaction score
Once I saw the post about joining the ARMY i just googled power stroke army and it was right there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.