SRP1

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Will there be anything for us, who own one already, and may have problems with it in the future. Will he replace it or what. Just curious.

Will there be an option for those who have one, nib in my case, and want to upgrade the parts?

I could see these both being possibilities, but i dont think he has gotten that far yet. Once these developments occur, im sure one of us ( vendors ) can help you guys out on exploring these options and executing them for you.

neverkickn

Reaction score
It would be really cool for the guys that already have one to get first dibbs on a replacement before the individual vendors start going down their waiting list.

Jake P

Reaction score
$899 +core. I can do that. Hell a reman from ford is damn near 800. Sign me up. The day they come out i'll be placing an order. Is there any way to preorder one?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Will there be anything for us, who own one already, and may have problems with it in the future. Will he replace it or what. Just curious.

Will there be an option for those who have one, nib in my case, and want to upgrade the parts?

From what I was told is that the ones that have the first gen srp1s, they will have to pay if they want the upgrades.....but I believe you will get the lifetime warranty. Again, thats just what I was told.

Reaction score
Yes I was told the same thing as Paul was, and the reason it is taking so long is that Gary is getting a bunch ready this time to be ready for the large influx of orders.

TyCorr

Reaction score
****** posted a long time ago about this and said that existing srp1 owners can get their pump upgraded for the price difference between gen1 and 2. Warranty follows.

Jake P

Reaction score
So is there anyway to preorder one or at least be put on the list for the first or one of the first shipments?

JHILL

Reaction score
It would be really cool for the guys that already have one to get first dibbs on a replacement before the individual vendors start going down their waiting list.

:whs:

my understanding is you need to return yours for the upgrade.

Installed mine about a year ago with 15k on it now, no issues thus far.

Down time is what pisses me off,
the extra $ for the upgrade, is fair - providing it does solve the problem and rival's a stock pump's reliability- with a life time warranty. although a warranty doesn't mean chit if your broke down miles off the beaten path.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Mine has failed for the second time in 4000 miles. Once in august and now two weeks ago. Sent it to him for repairs............still waiting. Now I cannot get a hold of him and the website is down also???? Downtime AGAIN???

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Mine has failed for the second time in 4000 miles. Once in august and now two weeks ago. Sent it to him for repairs............still waiting. Now I cannot get a hold of him and the website is down also???? Downtime AGAIN???

Been there done that...I was down for months when mine went bad...I just ended up buying a different truck and selling the 7.3 when I got my second pump in.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Sucks to hear its not an unheard of problem. Both times mine failed I was going or on vacation. Once with the family and once heading snowmobiling with the guys. Lose faith in a product FAST.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Sucks to hear its not an unheard of problem. Both times mine failed I was going or on vacation. Once with the family and once heading snowmobiling with the guys. Lose faith in a product FAST.

I know this is bad advice but can you get a t500 and see what happens. Or t1000.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Never heard of a T1000. How do I get a hold of that? No contact info on terminator's site.....I don't want to wait any longer to get the truck up and running.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Never heard of a T1000. How do I get a hold of that? No contact info on terminator's site.....I don't want to wait any longer to get the truck up and running.

He works through emails.... no cntc info cause he has a day job :) email him he will get back soon...very soon :)

I am pretty sure he can have you one within the week... no prob... 80% of the time he ships same/next day.

Beanhead

Reaction score
My moded 17* from TE gave out!

I gave Gary a call and I will be getting my SRP1 this coming friday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.