Stage 1 differences?

maxtrax

Reaction score
If you guys knew how good of a talker ken is you woulkd understand why the Op is listening to him. Ken Could sell ice cream to an eskimo. Ken loves the younger crowd because they believe everything he says. Hell Brandon took his injectors back to him twice and they still are not right. He also will never give you an exact breakdown of what you are getting done. This one kid has mystery injectors because Ken won't tell him what they are and a mystery trans beause Ken won't tell him who is building it or whats done to it. I also was told he writes a true 160hp tune for a stock injectored 7.3 lol. He has also been quoted telling people that all other injectors builders buy there nozzles from him. Only thing he knows how to do is
a2m.gif
Like I said he is a good talker and he don't like me to much lol . If you don't buy his junk then he don't like you. All he does is bad mouth every other 7.3 shop thats doesn't sell his junk. That automatically makes me not like someone.

Well this is funny you say this. Everything I have asked about Ken has told me exactly what he is going to be doing. I took in a junk injector that I had partially torn down and he took the time to explain a few main things I had questions on...which included exactly what was going to be put into it. He also was very open on the other questions I asked concerning the nozzles, WI, and transmissions.

Does it make you think that if he has someone doing his transmissions that maybe he wants to keep that proprietary? Especially if you are running other peoples parts, maybe he doesn't want you go straight to that tranny builder yourself. I know I have gotten parts from other places and supplier direct because I took the time to find them cheaper, I just don't tell him about them so he doesn't think I'm undercutting him. I've worked in a retail/repair shop before and I know how frustrating it was when people would try getting what they thought was "right" and then bringing it to us to fix when they screwed it up.

He also gave me more information about what I had previously thought was injector issues, which he doesn't seem to think it is. Heck, I may not even get injectors now if thats the case!

chappy

Reaction score
If the transmissions held up then great but it didn't. Jims lasted a whole week with this bullet proof trans that he had built by kens builder. Then he took it back and had this guy build another and then Ken refused to give jim a chip for fear of the trans going out again. The kid had to wait 2 months there abouts before a chip was wrote and the trans slips every shift at full throttle. What I really am curious of is why ken put 238 hybrids in jims obs but didn't put in an intercooler to help wth egts. even a stocker superduty one.

Reaction score
If you think Ken is so great then get his injectors! Good luck with all of it too, I have had enough customers of his come and see me to get things right. He must be misinforming them too or he doesn't know anything from all things I have heard and personally seen. I can say this, he is the only person that is actually suggesting and pushing built split shot injectors and tuning and to do that you have to be seriously off your rocker!

TyCorr

Reaction score
:whs:

Quit looking, searching, for someone on here to tell you that Ken is great. Quit looking for that validation. If you think he's great, great. If you buy his inj's. Or buy his turbos. Or whatever. Dont be surprised. AND PLEASE DONT COME BACK HERE BITCHING WHEN THE STUFF DOESNT WORK RIGHT. You've been warned.

Its completely ***kin obvious you had your mind made up about buying from Ken despite his tarnished record. History always repeats itself, keep that in mind. You either are Ken here to stir shti up or are here di-rectly on his behalf. Both subversive acts in my book.

Cant this one be locked? There is nothing to gain here.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I'm not going to lock it just yet - but I am going to move it out of the vendor's section and into the proper section. No real point in talking about a non-sponsor's product in a sponsor's area.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm not going to lock it just yet - but I am going to move it out of the vendor's section and into the proper section. No real point in talking about a non-sponsor's product in a sponsor's area.

Yeah it went to bollocks right off the bat. It shouldnt have been in this section at all.

I have a feeling anymore talk about Ken is going to get ugly. People can google if they want that kind of content LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.