Stage 1 trans rebuild - Who?

Snake

Reaction score
Who did you find locally Snake? You are in Fl, right? I saw something about Dieselsite maybe building 5Rs but on their site they make no mention. Their is no one in my area I trust...

Yes, I'm in FL. Talked to a guy at Manny's in Sarasota last week. Seemed really knowledgeable and the shop was recommended by a few people in the area.

You have me thinking about Dieselsite now. LOL Might have to see if they're doing 5r110's with the other two transmissions they have on their site.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Yes, I'm in FL. Talked to a guy at Manny's in Sarasota last week. Seemed really knowledgeable and the shop was recommended by a few people in the area.

You have me thinking about Dieselsite now. LOL Might have to see if they're doing 5r110's with the other two transmissions they have on their site.

We have the cores, parts, and everything but just not the software for the tranny dyno to test them yet - and you know how Bob is with testing. We don't ship or do anything unless it runs and works first. Also the E40D/4R100s are still pushing hard and I think he's making sure that's going smoothly.

So the word I can give you on the 5R's is:

Soon...™

Merc82

Reaction score
I would trust anything from Dieselsite. Another option around you that I don't ever hear anything about is Holder's Diesel. Rykan was awesome to deal with when he did my injectors, but I have never heard anything about his transmission options.

Merc82

Reaction score
Rykan sells Warren trans^.....at least he did when he was in wva

Hmmm.. makes no mention of Warren on his Website. Maybe he will chime in to clarify. I do the majority of work on my truck, but when I don't I try to give my buisness to someone local or close.... which is kinda a PITA finding someone honest and reliable the farther South you get in Florida.. LOL.

04cr450

Reaction score
Snake. Are you calling Andy Warren or jesse? Andy 9 times out of 10 answers the phone - jesse on the other hand is another story. I remember when Andy was installing/building my trans the phone was strapped to the side of him etc... just a thought

white59rt

Reaction score
A little update - apparently it looks as though a faulty PI converter is the problem in my case it actually wore a groove in the snout of the front pump cover. So now I am out a converter and a pump. Wonderful! It will be my last experience with PI.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.