stage one MTW

diesel operator

Reaction score
Just ordered my stage one Mad turbo werks turbo. Been doing a lot of surfing and they have the best reputation for tech help and price. I will be replacing this one my self, finally got some time with the rain slowing work down. Really tired of getting jammed from these so called performance shops, doing sh-t work.:wtf: I wrenched on Harleys for 20 years and if I would do the kinda work some of these shops do, I would be six feet under! Anyway off my soap box, I'll let you know how it performs, when I get it back in the truck.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
I love my stage one! Perfect for stock injectors. Make sure you get a custom tune for the truck.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
Contact Innovative Diesel. I run the extream street tune for every day but they do have a tow tune

diesel operator

Reaction score
I have run IDP tunes before, loved the extreme race, actually used it for everyday. Kinda like being hooked on drugs, once you try it your hooked. IDP is what MTW recommended for towing...,I will try the tow
file I have now from RCD, and see how it works.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If you have nay issues with your tuning with the new charger, we could also probably revise your tuning. I wouldnt think it would be much different than a powermax calibration

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.