Start of my build

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Looks great, that s475/83/1.25 will work real nice with your 62. It'll be a fun truck to drive. Keep us posted.

Skinny

Reaction score
Thanks Shawn I'm looking forward to the power this thing will have! Build will be a little slow for the next week with the holidays coming up and 3 big jobs going into PDRs shop this week.

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

Skinny

Reaction score
Yes sir looks like its the easiest way. For later down the road if I need to work on the truck looks cleaner as well.

Skinny

Reaction score
Decided to put in a new HPOP from work today pump was a little weak now with the 205s going in it will be a strain on the original HPOP. Boss let me have it at cost.

Skinny

Reaction score
No real updates 3 big jobs at the shop right now..injectors in fuel system is done and intercooler is in.

Skinny

Reaction score
Well after a lot of thinking and talking with the other half looks like ill be ordering a transmission as my stocker won't last very long... Called up Jesse and Andy at warren diesel and have decided to go with there comp transmission great pricing and customer service will be placing the order in the next week or two. Never ending build....

Skinny

Reaction score
ISSPRO r1400 ev2 gauges orderd should have them end of this week... 0-100 turbo psi, 0-100 fuel psi and 0-100 exhaust back pressure. No pics worth posting yet.

Skinny

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365177397.715801.jpg
Piping came in last week also got a smaller washer res to free up some more room. I should have pics of the battery tray today and some fancy heat shields to protect the wiring. Other updates oil filter relocate is done have it sitting on the drivers side inside frame rail. Hopefully this thing is done by the end of the month been 5 months without my truck looking forward to driving it again.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Lookin really good man, Keep up the good work!!!

Can't wait for that I want to see what mine will look like lowered. Where did you get that platform to stand on?

The platform that attaches to the front tow hooks is a Bullet Proof Diesel product, not cheap but worth every dollar. My buddy has one at his shop.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.