• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

STEALTH STAGE 2 HPOP

96F350KID

Reaction score
I have a Stealth Stage 2 HPOP for sale. Comes with slotted gear and OBS fittings. Asking $1300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. It was just checked in January. I had Stealth put new parts in it because I wanted new parts. it has 0 miles on it since then. Plans changed and now i don't need it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I dint wanna bash the guy but I did offer to fly to him if he thought he had the balls to say to my face what he had said over emails and phone.

He could have helped himself immensely by entertaining the idea that his pumps were failing.

But not this pump in the sale thread. As stated, the stage weries hpops were frikkin beasts.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Peoole were NOT willing to shell out 2 grand for one. It was more something you saw on a big dollar competition build. Or a shops truck.

You have to remember 3 or 4 years ago people were recommended to only use a small a code with a small nozzle in pmr engines. 4-450 or they'd blow. 500hp was the point where forged rods decided to exit, stage left.

What you take for granted as "common knowledge" was in fact not. What is uttered as "duh, everybody knows that" now, today, was attacked and criticized. "Ok, do what these forum "geniuses" tell you and have the tow truck number handy cuz you'll need itvwhen you're truck blows up". The 7.3 is a good setup. The protection of it as a cash cow stunted it from becoming a developed platform quickly like every other motor is.

As you see with fuel only numbers on common rail trucks, the 7.3 wasnt really that pathetic. It just needed to be addressed by the right mindset. Which didnt happen until recently. Guys like Zach Pierce needed to be born ten years earlier. He is in the 4 digits on fuel. In a 7.3. And theres no reason 1200hp fuel trucks arent a "thing". But it was held back by greed and also cost of r&d.

Guys like hrt and charles did much to break the street driven hp norms. And Charles has completely revamped the way the hpo and injection system are used. People werecwaaaay overbuilt in both fuel and oil because they were fighting the systems with their tuning.

Bottom line this is a top of the line pump and with understanding of the tuning now you can run ANY injector on this or a termie twin setup.

Stealth is gone. And it seems Terminator may be too.

96F350KID

Reaction score
Anyway.... pumps sold. P.S I made 892hp on this pump. My track slip is attached

Attachments

• 20160424_001928.jpg
    20160424_001928.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well, as long as you sold it already. Word in the street is Gary was telling customers with srp failures (many inside 5k miles, many customers with 3,4, and 5 failed) they did something wrong hoping they'd either shelve the pump or send it in as a core on something reliable. He waited until people were refusing to pay for repair on month old units. Kept the booty, bought himself a shop, a BUUUUUNCH of cnc machinery to manufacture hpfp and try to re-enter the market as a cr hpfp rebuilder/modifier.

Another ***kin dirtbag who flipped his honor at the end to try to bilk his customers and get a fresh, clean start on their dime. A real, stand up con artist.

And yes, I told him that on the phone.

TyCorr

Reaction score
The stage 2 pumps are sweet but I think he ducked out of those because whoever did the design and machined everything quit doing it or perhaps he screwed business associates too. I do recall waiting on my srp for three months too because ot needed machined.

GRN250

Reaction score
I own two of the billet stage 2 stealth HPOPs and Gary upgraded the drive gear and replaced the o-rings since Stealth has been out of business. It took some effort to get in touch with him but he supported my needs.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Is he currently a hpfp builder. Last I read they were restructuring over a year ago.

Idk if he ever did or not. Im assuming there are other people unhappy with you in a situation like his. Its probably a recurring theme. I think he just kept raising the stakes on doing the wrong thing. I know a guy Tim on here was close to him and he told him he was striking out big time with all the pumps dropping. He was rumored to be making a brp. Yep, billet replacement. Im sure that was probably getting into expensive territory for the customer and is probably the reason its never surfaced.

It is what it is but he should have done SOMETHING.

TyCorr

Reaction score
YOU ARE SO COOL TY!!
I WISH I WERE MORE LIKE YOU.... NOT!

You'll notice someday that you dont do anything. As evidenced by this post, if you arent making up outlandish tales you literally have nothing to say. Your insults are even phony and boring.

Latest posts

Members online