Stecher Stealth Billet Stage 2 HPOP 4 line setup

V-Ref

Reaction score
I've called/spoke/emailed Gary about this on/off for the last couple months...but evidently he's pretty busy....

He made mention you could use the factory HPOP lines...but wasn't 100% certain on the config of which(drivers/passenger lines) & where (which head ports)...

Does anyone have a pic of their Stage 2 4 line setup? Is it two more factory pass/drivers lines or one of each? Which 4 ports on the heads did you end up feeding?

I did a search, no joy. If my search-foo was weak, square me away with the link;) I'd go buy a couple to "try" but they're pricey :fustrate:

For the 5%...Please post HPOP war crap somewhere else :lame2:

For the rest, thanks in advance. :ford:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I know ive seen pictures somewhere, is Big Bore using any of he stock lines on his maybe?? Someone has pictures, i just cant think of who

kip4234

Reaction score
I just got through taking my stealth 2 off I have 4 lines and they are still on the truck so I will look tonight and respond. I no the line off the back i have going to the passenger side and I know that I have a 90 degree fitting in the center of the other 3 fittings. and the others coming out of pump I just had straights.

V-Ref

Reaction score
I know ive seen pictures somewhere, is Big Bore using any of he stock lines on his maybe?? Someone has pictures, i just cant think of who

Dig 'em up already LOL

I just got through taking my stealth 2 off I have 4 lines and they are still on the truck so I will look tonight and respond. I no the line off the back i have going to the passenger side and I know that I have a 90 degree fitting in the center of the other 3 fittings. and the others coming out of pump I just had straights.

Is this a dual pump setup or a Billet Stage 2 single pump? Post or email a pic! After it's all said and done I want to make this thread a good reference for others on this issue....

Did you get your lines custom made, did they come with your pump, or are they Ford OEM lines?

Everytime I have done it I just had custom lines made. Ma Ford is proud of the lines she sells.

This is probably where I'm headed then....I was hoping somebody had nugged the OEM lines out once already :(

Any issues/recommendations with your custom lines (hose spec you used, etc)?

Thanks to all for your responses.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Dont know if its the same (probably not), but here's one of my dual setup.

IMG_4453.jpg

Big Bore

Reaction score
I am going to use stock lines for now, but since I have twins I think the configuration will be different. the pics croak is thinking of are probably Urban Wheelers setup and he's using a Gen 3 setup and custom lines.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys. Dave is the real deal for sure. 200% nozzle compound turbo DD truck that operates in -40 to 90 deg F. Too bad that motor isn't blue...:naughty:

Once I get this figured, custom or factory lines, I'll post up a how-to here...

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys. Dave is the real deal for sure. 200% nozzle compound turbo DD truck that operates in -40 to 90 deg F. Too bad that motor isn't blue...:naughty:

Once I get this figured, custom or factory lines, I'll post up a how-to here...

It should work almost exactly as Dave has pictured - the billet pump has 3 outlets down the side and one in the rear - so the "rear" lines will be a bit more stretched out than in the photo.

I custom made the lines using a 5000psi rated hose with a rubber jacket - I had to do this because I ran 4 lines AND a cross over hose.

Big Bore

Reaction score
I custom made the lines using a 5000psi rated hose with a rubber jacket - I had to do this because I ran 4 lines AND a cross over hose.

Are those the same as Urban Wheelers? I've been curious how other options compare to the factory/Aeroquip hoses. Especially the new hoses with the brown abrasion cover.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Are those the same as Urban Wheelers? I've been curious how other options compare to the factory/Aeroquip hoses. Especially the new hoses with the brown abrasion cover.

I have no idea if they are the same as his - but they are the same as I use on my farm equipment! LOL Seriously - I went down to the dealer and went to check out their hose selection and had the lines made - I got them there because I had to pick up some other stuff and it seemed like a good of a place as any since they had a hose that I liked. All my fittings are JIC.

Big Bore

Reaction score
I have no idea if they are the same as his - but they are the same as I use on my farm equipment! LOL Seriously - I went down to the dealer and went to check out their hose selection and had the lines made - I got them there because I had to pick up some other stuff and it seemed like a good of a place as any since they had a hose that I liked. All my fittings are JIC.

How were they price wise in comparison to factory?

Reaction score
Braided hoses caution...

I have some equipment with braided hoses similar to the HPOP hoses. The only time they fail is if they rub on something. If about 2 or three of the wires break BOOM! Not good on hot turbo.... I like to put heat shrink tubing over any area that must touch. Best bet is just to make length and routing so that it doesn't touch anything. I check mine even on stock set up pretty often. I recall changing something that was rubbing on the stock set up!

Latest posts

Members online