Steering wheel buttons

PSD

Reaction score
So on my truck 08 fx4, my none of my steering wheel buttons work but they do light up when I turn the lights on. Any clue? I was guessing fuses since all bottoms don't work?

Thanks

2BlueBulls

Reaction score
If there is an aftermarket stereo that could cause an issue also, assuming you have audio controls.

Fuses are always my first go-to.

PSD

Reaction score
If there is an aftermarket stereo that could cause an issue also, assuming you have audio controls.

Fuses are always my first go-to.

Stock radio, i do have audio controls but they don't work of course. I start with fuses to cause its cheap but I have no clue what ones from the wiring diagrams I've found

2BlueBulls

Reaction score
You're going to need the fuse box diagram/layout for your vehicle. It should be readily available with a Google search then click on images and match up your box layout. A few should have a description along with the fuse number. There are often more than one fuse that can be associated with your issue.

Also an aftermarket alarm, depending on its wiring, can have an effect. the previous owner of my X has about 5 fuses tied into the alarm that affected the headlights. Not professionally installed.

I've had to troubleshoot some issues with mine and checked every fuse, a total pain.

2BlueBulls

Reaction score
Found this link for you.
2010-07-12_235408_2.jpg

PSD

Reaction score
Sweet thanks for the link man, yeah I got no after market electronics minus my mini max and a xm antenna. Well have to start my fuses hunt here soon

Latest posts

Members online