Still in progress but....

Spatel23

Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

The tinted windshield is great. Cant go without it now, I do it on all my vehicles.

Plain N simple did the fog lights.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The tinted windshield is the ticket! I've had 40% on my last two trucks, and will never own anything without it. Did 50% on my wife's car and she loves it. You don't even notice it driving at night. I personally think it's a lot safer than non tinted. At night in the rain, it cuts down the glare of passing cars

Agreed 100%

I've done 40% on my last 2 trucks as well.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
getting mine done next week with 50% pretty pumped about it.

Trucks looking good buddy

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have just a brow on mine at 5%... its amazing how much difference it makes.... I wouldn't mind doing the entire windshield but im already pushing my luck with the brow and front sides done..

live life full throttle

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cops notive the brow here so its a dead give away, hard at a glance to notice the windshield.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Cops notive the brow here so its a dead give away, hard at a glance to notice the windshield.

been pulled over multiple times for tint , even gotten tickets and the windshield was never seen. i have always gone 50% .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah thats true... in Michigan, im technically not allowed any more tint then the top 4"s of the front sides either... my brow is only 6"s I believe. But that sticks out more then the rest like you said...

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Thes guys down here go 35 with a 5% brow and suicide strip. Nuts they leave me alone and most trucks unless you got a deep brow. Not many guys tint whole windshields down here.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Yeah thats true... in Michigan, im technically not allowed any more tint then the top 4"s of the front sides either... my brow is only 6"s I believe. But that sticks out more then the rest like you said...

live life full throttle

The Michigan cops never said anything about the tint on the 450.

Both trucks I've done the windshield on, I put a 5% brow behind the tint, not really noticeable from the outside. But I did get pulled for my windows a few months ago, because he couldn't see through the front. Was pretty good too, he said, "What's that, 15 on the front with 35 on the windshield?".. I said close, 40 on the shield LOL.. He wrote me a ticket anyway. Good thing I've got a buddy that owns a tint shop

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Whats a suicide strip?

live life full throttle

the bottom brow. like watching a movie widescreen .

Both trucks I've done the windshield on, I put a 5% brow behind the tint, not really noticeable from the outside. But I did get pulled for my windows a few months ago, because he couldn't see through the front. Was pretty good too, he said, "What's that, 15 on the front with 35 on the windshield?".. I said close, 40 on the shield LOL.. He wrote me a ticket anyway. Good thing I've got a buddy that owns a tint shop

shop next door to mine is a tint shop. tint comes off in minutes with plastic.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Yeah, most are cool with it. But we have one deputy do right back home thats 110% by the book.. pulled my buddy over that has a 2012 cc cheby with only 35% on the front sides and gave him a fix it ticket cuz it was more then a 4" strip.... I know a few guys who he pulled over for going 4mph over the speed limit...

live life full throttle

3brorce

Reaction score
Ya, not many places will tint the windshield that I have talked to. Looks good Shone.

Reaction score
The suicide strip can cause your insurance to drop you in some cases. So I've been told.

So your saying my race truck wouldn't fly?

y5umadab.jpg

nume8ara.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.