stock downpipe

patc11

Reaction score
how restrictive is this. i have a 4'' dp back exhaust on her now and was wondering if i should go ahead and get a new downpipe while im at it.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Stock down pipe appears to be bigger then what they actually are..but when you cut it in half (which you will do to remove it with cab on) you'll see its a two layer unit. And the inside where the exhaust flows through is smaller then the outer shell. New down pipe 4" two piece and you'll be golden. Shoot me a pm and I can get one sent out to you. :thumbsup:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Stock is dual walled and only has about 3" of flow space inside. That's not terrible, but adding that extra inch with an aftermarket downpipe doesn't hurt.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
get a down pipe. I stock the street diesel pipes, made in America and very nice. pm me if interested.

DSG03bolt

Reaction score
In Looking Into The Flopro, Because The Oem Exhaust Will Bolt Up. Street Diesel Pipe Do That As Well? Sorry, TryingTo Join Convo Not Jack Ya thread

TD-5

Reaction score
Pictures are worth a thousand words :)

Attachments

• 10 old vs new.jpg
    10 old vs new.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 9 internal squash restriction.jpg
    9 internal squash restriction.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 11 internal view new dowpipe.jpg
    11 internal view new dowpipe.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
In Looking Into The Flopro, Because The Oem Exhaust Will Bolt Up. Street Diesel Pipe Do That As Well? Sorry, TryingTo Join Convo Not Jack Ya thread

yep, just get ball and socket style !

Latest posts

Members online