• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Stolen or Lost turbos from UPS

Reaction score
We had 2 turbos stolen or lost at UPS, they were MTW stage 2 and stage 3, going back to Adrain for further mods, from Indiana to Mississippi and were stolen at the Mississippi location. Please be aware of anybody trying to sell these turbos. Thank You from PowerStroke Connection.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
UPS claims are the worst. It sucks that they are the best option for shipping...

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Yeah UPS is terrible, you could wait months. I usually ship FedEx its only a little bit more, not enough to have to deal with any issues that may arise. Good luck on the claim, just be persistent.

n54power

Reaction score
Doesn't shock me.
ups said they delivered the pkg at my door.driver swore it,until I showed the local hub my cctv video for 3 days.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
UPS could break an anvil, they loose packages, often sign for the customer without permission and always. Always deny insurance claims.
Not to mention highest shipping cost.

Oh. FedEx and USPS is not much better either.

I hope you can get it resolved.

UPS has smashed triple packaged pistons, dropped torque converters on concrete in front of me. And delivered windows with tire tracks on the box.
Radiators with forklift fork holes.

USPS destroyed a customers injector core return box then filled the box with tulip bulbs LOL.

FedEx usually gets the package there a little roughed up and late

Radioflyer

Reaction score
We've had 2 danville 3794's stolen off customers front porch recently both in Arkansas...damn close to Mississippi..

zilla68

Reaction score
why ship anything with out a signature required?
I know with fedex if you ship over 500.00 sig is automatically required.

JDub

Reaction score
We switched from ups to FedEx about 8 months ago and have had much better success. Not only are our rates noticeably cheaper, we have far less problems. Everything is signature required and customer is made aware of that before we ship. If they want to waive that, they have to sign a release making them responsible for lost/stolen packages.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Fed Ex is a pain for us to use, CAT generally does buisness with UPS, but i will say i had a claim issue not too long ago with FED ex and they did a pretty good job.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
UPS Claims can be a bitch, generally though if it was insured properly, proper paperwork and proper claims, they will pay. If they refuse to pay, call and bitch or if you have an account call your account manager, had a few 'final decisions' overturned before.

6speedsd

Reaction score
MTW still in Hernando? If so I'm close to there....I'll keep an eye out on the local CL and the likes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I had a pallet of 60" rice and cane r2's lost once. How do they lose a 5' x6' pallet of tires? lol

Latest posts

Members online