Strategy number

1fastxc7

Reaction score
My buddy put his sct on my 04 6.0 and the strategy number is vxbc9n8-tqbfona. can anyone tell if this is a good number to have as far as performance. my truck goes good 0 to 40 but after that its a turd. I thought maybe ford messed this one up.thanks for any help

Reaction score
My 04 had vxbc9n7 and it ran like raped ape all the time! Might have to do a strategy rollback and see if it does better for ya.

1fastxc7

Reaction score
thanks Ill have to try that. would u have that done at a dealer or some where else?

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
You have an excellent code. There's no performance difference, that I've seen, when changing strategy's in that family.

We had an 04 Crew Cab Short Bed that ran 13.3 with tune only with FSM0-FSM8. In my opinion, the late 04 trucks were the quickest tune bolt on trucks out there.

1fastxc7

Reaction score
You have an excellent code. There's no performance difference, that I've seen, when changing strategy's in that family.

We had an 04 Crew Cab Short Bed that ran 13.3 with tune only with FSM0-FSM8. In my opinion, the late 04 trucks were the quickest tune bolt on trucks out there.

thanks a lot Ill work with it and see what happens. jUST RIGHT NOW ITs NO QUICKER full throttle than half throttle, im not sure whats up with it yet.

Latest posts

Members online