Strictly diesel fuel psi hose

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I got my fuel pressure setup in the other day. 63 psi at idle. 57 on wot pulls.

I went to add wire loom to the eas cable and noticed there was some diesel around the "t" I assume it's in the swivel part. Has anybody had these issues?

I turned it as if I was tightening it. Time will tell. But wanted to check with you guys. Thanks.
807e110a127fad49646678fc30d64fff.jpg

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
I have the same setup. No leaks on mine for about a year so far. I would reach out to Strictly to have it replaced, it's probably just a faulty unit.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
That's what I plan on doing. Thought I'd ask on here to make sure I wasn't over looking something before calling out. Thanks for the help.

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Talked to Dennis. Sending out a replacement and return shipping label. Said there hadn't been any faulty fittings where mine had leaked. starting to make a mess under the hood

Great customer service.

mikah215

Reaction score
What did this setup cost you?

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 6in lift 20x14 on 37s

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Nice setup. I hardly make it out of town during the week from working terrible hours so it's more convenient (and expensive at times) to buy from vendors than gathering up parts and making things. OT gives you the money you need to buy things that could be made IF you had the time, unfortunately lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.