Stroking

PasoF450

Reaction score
Well Mike is taking more of my money..... I just picked up a Stroker fuel pump for my tired old 6.7. I already have the StreetmaxR turbo but just needed more fuel. I did not want to go dual fuel, and have to swap tuners from SCT to mini max so I am trying this route.

I will keep you guys posted on the my review but I am sure it will be awesome.

Attachments

• Stroker Pump.jpg
    Stroker Pump.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 276
  • Midwest 6.7 Stroker Pump.pdf
    477.3 KB · Views: 442

jcain

Reaction score
Um, there is sct dual fueler tuning. Hopefully that wasn't what you made your decision on...

Reaction score
Close friend called them two days ago to get new tunes written for his SPE 15 vgt turbo swap and they told him that SCT changed their software and they can no longer write tunes on his 1 yr old SCT

Jomax

Reaction score
Innovativ does Not make tunes for trucks that lost weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doo dah

Reaction score
Bringing this back to the top to see how the OP feels about the stroked pump. I have a non vgt with dual alternators and thinking I want to go with a stroked pump over dual fuel but I recall concerns about longevity and whether the boost is worth the $ and risk over dual fuelers.

sootie

Reaction score
Any stroked pump will be less reliable. I run a Midwest stroker pump and it works real well. I have stock nozzles tho. For me, the benefits outweigh the risk.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

doo dah

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I have 197k miles and would like to get the most out of my turbo without risking internals. I feel H&S lift pump and a 30% over CP4 pump could be the ticket. I guess if it takes a dump and kills injectors and all it'll be reason to go big but trucks pretty fun as it is. :naughty:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I have 197k miles and would like to get the most out of my turbo without risking internals. I feel H&S lift pump and a 30% over CP4 pump could be the ticket. I guess if it takes a dump and kills injectors and all it'll be reason to go big but trucks pretty fun as it is. :naughty:

not a bad plan , but i feel dual fuelers will keep the reliability level higher .

doo dah

Reaction score
I don't disagree but I'm on a budget. I can get the LPFP and stroked CP4 for less than just dual fuel. I don't drag race, pull, or attend dyno days so I won't be taxing the pump that much I don't think. I could be wrong though.

Jomax

Reaction score
I don't disagree but I'm on a budget. I can get the LPFP and stroked CP4 for less than just dual fuel. I don't drag race, pull, or attend dyno days so I won't be taxing the pump that much I don't think. I could be wrong though.

If you have to be on A budget. I'd honestly just keep it stock. Adding anymore power then what a stock pump can put, you're playing with fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

stroked cp4 is about $2400 , not sure how you can get both cheaper than dual pumps at $2700 .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.