Stuck again...no start and no "wait to start" light

high desert stroke

Reaction score
The 'wait to start" light does not come on and it just cranks and cranks and will not fire. Ran perfect all day towing wood out of the forest and just **** the bed. Any suggestions would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Pull the plug in your h.p.o. resovoir and see if there is any oil in it just for good measure. Secondly, check all fuses, if none are blown, scan it

2000wa250

Reaction score
No wts light generally means pcm is shot...sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Sounds like an oil issue.... Oil gets hot leaks and losses pressure and once it cools it thickens and runs... Just a thought

ford_trck

Reaction score
Sorry didn't see that, fuse 30 was good? And pull your fuel filter and check your fuel heater. That is the most common reason for no wait to start light.

high desert stroke

Reaction score
Sorry didn't see that, fuse 30 was good? And pull your fuel filter and check your fuel heater. That is the most common reason for no wait to start light.

Ok, now were getting somewhere. Last year when I rebuilt my fuel bowl the heater looked broken to me. But I didnt really care because I live in the high desert and heat is not an issue. Its always hot here.

ghohouston

Reaction score
No wts light could be unrelated. Ill bet its an ipr oring or injector orings. I would start by inspecting ipr orings/ making sure the harness to it and the tin nut are good and tight

Latest posts

Members online