studs, headgasket's and?

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Since the ac line is off you might see if what I did would work with the BD so you don't add another connection point for leaking. Take the AC line off and flip it around. You will need to twist the part that bolts to the compressor and the accumulator. Then it bolts right up and is further away from the manifold. The BD manifolds don't look like they come much further forward than the 6.0. Might be wrong though.

Sent from the bat phone near a drilling rig.

6.4f350

Reaction score
I'll take a look - I already got it all together so I'm not too keen on the idea of digging back into it but it might work better that way

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll take a look - I already got it all together so I'm not too keen on the idea of digging back into it but it might work better that way

yeah leave it be. its a pita after the fact , but if it becomes an issue hit me up. i have them on both my 6.4's , they are so nice. if you end up needing to , let me know, always in stock .

6.4f350

Reaction score
By all together I just meant the heads are on with the manifolds.... the AC line would be a pain to get to at this point. It's pretty close with the offset adapter but I think it'll be fine

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.