Subwoofer Installation

mjonesjr

Reaction score
I am debating on putting a small sub in my truck for a little added bass, but I can't decide the best place to put on.

Let's see your subwoofer installations in your trucks...

mjonesjr

Reaction score
Extended cab.

I have thought about putting an 8" woofer in the center console. I have the bucket seats with the full center console.

chromehound

Reaction score
I have these in my crewcab but they used to be in my regular cab in a bigger 1 piece box.
12" Alpines
subs.jpg

wint

Reaction score
I highly reccomend Rockford fosgate. I run one of their P3 12in shallow mounts and it sounds awesome, hits hard, and you can have your seat all the way back!

smokedout250

Reaction score
I have mine behinf the drivers seat fits good for were I have the seat. Also nobody rides back there so I don't mind the missing space... I had a friend pull the back out and rebuild the whole seat bracket some he could mount 3 10s you couldn't flip the seat anymore but it looked great

samoht517

Reaction score
I took out the whole center console and made a box that went up to the dash. Had a 10" kicker comp-r that sounded awesome. Had to ditch it and put the seat back in though

chromehound

Reaction score
how far did you have to move the seat up for those? ive got 10s behind my seat and i had to move mine up in my reg cab

In my regular cab the seat was all the way forward and the tilt all the way up but the old box was ~9" at the bottom and these are ~7". In the crew the seat is about half way forward so I'd say the seat would sit about like that in a regular cab.

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
In my regular cab the seat was all the way forward and the tilt all the way up but the old box was ~9" at the bottom and these are ~7". In the crew the seat is about half way forward so I'd say the seat would sit about like that in a regular cab.

ohh ive put 12" truck boxes behind my seat before and had to move my seat all the way forward and couldnt drive it at all, been dangerous to drive anyways with it like that

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.