Super Duty Center Console

6.0powerstroke

Reaction score
Hi I want to buy a regular center console preferably black or grey but would take tan. I have a jump seat in my truck so I would also trade if you would like. My interior is grey leather.

Also I would like it to be 08 and up because my seats are captains chair but they don't have arm rests... I would consider a 99-07 center console if it was in good condition.

Please let me know. Thank you.

strokin6L

Reaction score
You gotta get the 08+ console. It'll be the best interior upgrade you'll ever make. Those things are deep and can fit a lot of stuff and look killer. Here's what they look like when installed

Attachments

• DSC01380.jpg
    DSC01380.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 162

strokin6L

Reaction score
I bought mine off ebay for like $400. I was gonna get it at the dealership. However I was told by the parts guy that they only sell the parts that make up the console individually. So you'd have buy every nut, bolt, screw, panel etc to piece it together. I looked at the parts list they gave me and added everything up...would've cost like over $800. I said *** that...i'll search ebay lol.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
The 99-07 console is junk. It is 110% worth holding out for the 08-10 console. It has 2x the space. Better cupholders and it is tall enough to use as a arm rest. The crew cab consoles have cupholders front and rear. The excab ones have just front cup holders. They also have 2 cig lighter outlets on them. One in the console and one in the rear. The consoles must have the metal brackets to work. The only possible down side is that the interior colors are not a 100% match. I painted mine for a exact match which was easy using gauge pod paint. I originally had the console in my 04 truck and liked it enought to swap it into my 06 when I traded trucks.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
The 99-07 consoles are junk... The only issue I've had with my is the latch... how deep are the 08+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
The 99-07 console is junk. It is 110% worth holding out for the 08-10 console. It has 2x the space. Better cupholders and it is tall enough to use as a arm rest. The crew cab consoles have cupholders front and rear. The excab ones have just front cup holders. They also have 2 cig lighter outlets on them. One in the console and one in the rear. The consoles must have the metal brackets to work. The only possible down side is that the interior colors are not a 100% match. I painted mine for a exact match which was easy using gauge pod paint. I originally had the console in my 04 truck and liked it enought to swap it into my 06 when I traded trucks.

You don't need the metal brackets.. You can use some spacers or just make your own brackets. Which is what I did, I made a bracket that bolts up to the old consoles holes in the floor board, then the console bolts down to that bracket. Easy, and you can get set the console higher if desired, which I also did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
5e7u7e4u.jpg

Found mine at a junk yard for $60! Didn't have the metal bracket so that's why I went with the "make my own" route, which was better IMO since I was able to raise it up higher to my liking.

Check the junkyards that are parting out totaled f250's and get one for way cheaper than the on Craigslist and eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.