super duty picture thread:

Emery19

Reaction score
Off road? Awesome, now youre getting somewhere.. I was just thinking about that earlier too, like damn, he better buy one before the run out and price skyrockets, lol

yessir, off road, and thats exactly why i finally bought it, i knew the price was just going to keep going up so i just said screw it and bought one.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
17aae2c5-f0bc-4fe6-b0a8-83fa0c8df9f4.jpg

Flame "on".
Nice truck... now get some wheels that fit, and you won't have to drive around with your mirrors sticking out.

with an added 2" blocks up front

Blocks added to the front??? Some people...

Flame "off".

sootie

Reaction score
i have had front blocks in a 2003 F250 from 04 to current and never had an issue.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Flame "on".
Nice truck... now get some wheels that fit, and you won't have to drive around with your mirrors sticking out.

I had 14" wide wheels for a while and never had to extend my mirrors to see them. I also had a Dodge and never felt the need to flip up those mirrors either. Some people just like the way it looks I guess :shrug:

andy3728

Reaction score
Flame "on".

Blocks added to the front??? Some people...

Flame "off".

Calm down Daddymax,

I pulled the mirrors out just for the pics. I was curious to see what it looked like with extended mirrors and the wide offset wheels. I Don't normally pull them out unless I'm pulling one of the race cars.

Actually I don't have blocks in the front, I have a tapered stack of steel slats that are secured to the stock springs with a tie bolt (is this a mini spring pack?). I just called them "blocks" for ease of description. I used those "blocks" for the extra lift to get 6-6.5" total without having to use a heavier spring for the extra lift because I wanted to keep a stock-like ride.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Calm down Daddymax,

I pulled the mirrors out just for the pics. I was curious to see what it looked like with extended mirrors and the wide offset wheels. I Don't normally pull them out unless I'm pulling one of the race cars.

Actually I don't have blocks in the front, I have a tapered stack of steel slats that are secured to the stock springs with a tie bolt (is this a mini spring pack?). I just called them "blocks" for ease of description. I used those "blocks" for the extra lift to get 6-6.5" total without having to use a heavier spring for the extra lift because I wanted to keep a stock-like ride.

Good to hear. Block on the front :badidea: are unsafe... Even if you never ever actually take it off road.

Now, THAT, is a pet peeve of mine. Trucks built up to LOOK like an off roader, that never see a trail.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Because it makes truck owners look stupid.:flipa:[/QUOTE

People who write stupid posts are stupid. Who cares about what people use their truck for and how they spend their money? Do you actually chase down guys/gals with lifted trucks and tell them that their trucks are stupid? Doubt it. Focus more on positive stuff in your life...the world is a terrible place because of all the negativity in it.

Last edited:

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
The world is a terrible place because too many stupid people voted for obama.

...and, I just think it is so fake to pose as an off roader. I've been off roading for over 30 years, I know what works. Most of what I see people do to their trucks, wouldn't work on the trail. They want that tough off road "look" but are too frightened to take it on any trail that don't lead to a mall. I would love to have a show quality truck, but I really appreciate a truck that works in the real world.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
If you're talking about people that have beadlocks, a winch, air lockers, and other things specifically designed for off road performance, then I agree with you. But if you think every truck with a lift and big tires has to go in the mud then you are wrong.

I don't understood why people can build a show quality car and everyone respects it but yet its unheard of to do the same thing with a truck. It always gets on my nerves when friends and family ask me to do them favors with my truck, I spend hours cleaning and detailing this thing, its not a damn work truck.

Latest posts

Members online