super duty picture thread:

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Finally got some pictures of the truck cleaned up.
DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab357/7_3pokesfan/2011-10-18130229.jpg
Still allot to do! These are my winter rims and tires with the lift off. I will take some pics when I get the new rims and tires on in a few weeks I sold my old rims so I took the lift off because it looked like sh$t with these stock rims! I need to get the door handles painted and do either a 05 or 08 front end conversion. Also I have a 08 bed waiting to go on when I paint the truck. Just have to get some more money saved up the BTS trans broke me!
On edit: I know the dirt and grass around the house looks like crap we just built the house so maybe this spring we will get the rest of the concrete poured and finish the garage! Like I said I have ALLOT to do!

Last edited:

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
Sick truck. Love the 04 Harleys. But those ambers hanging off the front...

Thanks. But come on man there led lol. i get crap for them but I like them, don't see a lot of guys my way with them. But they go well with the recon big rigs light going down the sides.

not feeling those either. It takes away from how clean your truck is
Yea but its my way of being different. Guess I could always get rid of them and put lights in my tool box....... jk i dont like that look. But i guess each to there own right ?

Last edited:

Tonka350

Reaction score
When I fist got it in 2006
IMAGE_00130.jpg

About 5 months later
IMAGE_00134.jpg

The way it is today, after another round of changes
normal_IMG_4644.jpg

normal_IMG_4642.jpg

normal_IMG_6613.jpg

Let me know what you think

where did you get the harley flames at the bottom? I'm wanting to put the blue ones on the bottom of my truck once it gets painted in a few days.

Chad

Tonka350

Reaction score
I've been looking for them, I haven't decided if I want the maroon ( my truck will be black with blue pearl ) or the blue flames they had.

truck looks awesome by the way!

Chad

Keanoknick

Reaction score
If you're going black with blue pearl, I'd go with blue flames, I don't think the maroon would look right, unless there's some heavy red flake in the paint.

Make sure you post up pics once you get them on.

99powerstroke

Reaction score
little more recent picture w/ the vent visors and mirrors painted to match.. waiting on HD 05+ grille and painted front bumper and lowering it this winter
truck2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online