super duty picture thread:

dsberman94

Reaction score
You've never seen it?

No. I was looking for it at stumps back in December and didn't see it there either. We were the second truck to pull into the parking lot right behind the white 7.3 with the fender exit exhaust. Lol. Plus now you're changing it up and going higher so it'll be different. Seen plenty of pics of it lowered though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
No. I was looking for it at stumps back in December and didn't see it there either. We were the second truck to pull into the parking lot right behind the white 7.3 with the fender exit exhaust. Lol. Plus now you're changing it up and going higher so it'll be different. Seen plenty of pics of it lowered though.

Yeah I didn't bring it to stumps. It had stock wheels and tires on it and I think I might have had it in the shop apart. Either way it would have just been an eyesore, and I didn't feel like putting in the work just to have it there.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't bring it to stumps. It had stock wheels and tires on it and I think I might have had it in the shop apart. Either way it would have just been an eyesore, and I didn't feel like putting in the work just to have it there.

I need a hailstorm to get mine fixed. Lol. One where the hail comes from all directions horizontally. Or a deer to the right front. But I need tires first so it'll pass inspection. I can break the rear loose at 60mph when it's raining. Lol.

Where'd you just move to?

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
Freshly detailed :p
IMG_1116_zpsa9a00279.jpg

What are you doing to it? When I clean I normally don't take off my doors and remove my windows lol!!!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
What are you doing to it? When I clean I normally don't take off my doors and remove my windows lol!!!

The roof, fender, and hood were really dirty so I had the body shop install new stuff.... J/K man LOL it got hit by hail in the middle of May.

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I thought it was gonna be a little taller but I'm not sure about a 10" lift on 37s I would have probably have to gone with 38.5 or 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Mines an 8" on 37s but I wanted it a little taller just didn't know how a 10" would look with 37s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online