super duty picture thread:

6speedsd

Reaction score
Ehh, doesn't do a thing for me....and I love regular cabs! I just can't get into the big wheel, small rubber thing. I know I'm probably in the minority around here, but 18-20's with 35's would look better to me.

This! I don't get the whole "rubber band" look. Put some tire on the thing. There are "donks" around here with more meat on the tire than that truck.

And I made this statement on another forum and I'll say it here too...
When this wide wheel fad goes out of style, there will be a freaking ton of overly wide rims for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmall99

Reaction score
This! I don't get the whole "rubber band" look. Put some tire on the thing. There are "donks" around here with more meat on the tire than that truck.

When this wide wheel fad goes out of style, there will be a freaking ton of overly wide rims for sale.

Yep not a fan of anything over a 20" rim either.

RedRice589

Reaction score

Yea the idea is awesome some 18's and 37's would look tits on it for sure.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
well getting the truck ready for paint.. share a few pics

pulled the full chrome handle and gonna do just the pull like i've been wanting to forever..
20140825_191008_zpshear2pck.jpg

fixed the only major dents on the truck
51201_zpsdzwqkzyv.jpg

terrible
20140826_200501-1_zps4svstd3u.jpg

getting ready to go in
51914_zpsdgt2ziqt.jpg

peek at the new color
14252_10203593802698352_3918498609863071588_n.jpg

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
it's done
10574246_10203612238839244_8293021496513326980_n.jpg

well she's painted!

10653770_10202380985941817_4297080708256307966_n.jpg

10648529_10203622964387376_4464328697683237670_o.jpg

she's not together in the pics all the way, just good enough to get her back home.

12:30am here now and I just finished getting the front all together just right again. hopefully i can snap some good pics tomorrow

the blue truck in the pics is my buddy's converted 7.3, then my green 6.0, then the 6.0 dually

B.Warning

Reaction score
Not every damn thing needs to be ptm or switched to 08+ body parts. That truck definitely isn't my style but is done correctly on my opinion. The chrome bumpers and original tailgate flow with the clean style he's after. Plus with that extremely loud color ptm would be way to much green.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Needs the new tail gate, and ptm bumpers. Bed would be nice but $$$$

All three trucks look damn good though

platinum gate coming, i have ptm bumper pads, bed ain't happening

Not every damn thing needs to be ptm or switched to 08+ body parts. That truck definitely isn't my style but is done correctly on my opinion. The chrome bumpers and original tailgate flow with the clean style he's after. Plus with that extremely loud color ptm would be way to much green.
I agree with this 100%.. I hate seeing ptm everything, it drives me crazy. everyone does ptm bumpers, when was the last time anyone did chrome bumpers and smooth ptm bumper plastics front & rear?? PTM bumpers would be too much.. the bumpers match the wheels, chrome grille, chrome mirror caps, & handle pulls nicely IMO.

Thank you for the kind words sir.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
platinum gate coming, i have ptm bumper pads, bed ain't happening

I agree with this 100%.. I hate seeing ptm everything, it drives me crazy. everyone does ptm bumpers, when was the last time anyone did chrome bumpers and smooth ptm bumper plastics front & rear?? PTM bumpers would be too much.. the bumpers match the wheels, chrome grille, chrome mirror caps, & handle pulls nicely IMO.

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I remember you saying the bed wasn't gonna happen lol

Going with the platinum gate will look great. I'm a fan of the ptm bumpers with chrome grill insert, but the chrome bumpers doesn't look bad by any means. I can definitely respect the tying in of the chrome, I'm gonna do more ptm on mine, but chrome wheels has me at a toss up of how much ptm is too much.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
I remember you saying the bed wasn't gonna happen lol

Going with the platinum gate will look great. I'm a fan of the ptm bumpers with chrome grill insert, but the chrome bumpers doesn't look bad by any means. I can definitely respect the tying in of the chrome, I'm gonna do more ptm on mine, but chrome wheels has me at a toss up of how much ptm is too much.
too much money for 1 little arch

yeah,you can def overdo the ptm.. starts to look tacky IMO

Any details on the Dually? Your truck looks great all finished up. I like that you didn't bomb it all green. The chrome adds nice accent. Thanks
none, i'll get some tomorrow. we're meeting up for a photoshoot.

thanks man, it's getting there slowly but surely. yeah all green wouldn't have looked good.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Trying to decide what way to go with my truck...thought about big lift, big tires and big wheels...thought about a setup like your buddy has. I'm torn on what to do...any info on interior? Subs, custom interior work, navigation?

04cr450

Reaction score

truck_zpsc5e5f1c2.png

2004 f350. factory 4" block taken out and installed a 1.5 block in rear, x code springs up front, 20x12 -44 backspacing moto metal 962's wrapped with 305/55 nitto terras... Minor minor trimming.

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Y U MAD BRO? LOL

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

I'll agree with my older, uglier self.....

Eric@HoldersDiesel