super duty picture thread:

AlaskanTrucker379

Reaction score
Looks great, I was going to do my frame last summer but kept putting it off. I need to save these pictures for motivation to do it this summer, yours turned out awesome!

What's a painters pot anyways?

Yeah, what is a painters pot? Is it something that eliminates the canister on the sprayer to let you get into tighter areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Looks great, I was going to do my frame last summer but kept putting it off. I need to save these pictures for motivation to do it this summer, yours turned out awesome!

What's a painters pot anyways?

Yeah, what is a painters pot? Is it something that eliminates the canister on the sprayer to let you get into tighter areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nothing special, just a pressurized pot that feeds a gun. It's just what I had, and yes, it isn't top fed so you can get in tighter areas.

http://www.paintsprayersplus.com/media/img/paintspray/W560-H300-Bffffff/P/pressure_pots_image.jpg

deiter5262

Reaction score
A shot of my new truck with the step delete mod done today. Lots of plans in the mix for this one, follow my build in the aftermarket section!

Current set up- 6" lift riding on bald 20x10 Greg weld Wheels w/ 37" tires.
IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

ftast350

Reaction score
Agreed. Only one thing sticks out to me though, where the front stock fender flare ends and the front bumper begins with that strip of white between but still a great looking truck!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Looks really good!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Agreed. Only one thing sticks out to me though, where the front stock fender flare ends and the front bumper begins with that strip of white between but still a great looking truck!

Agreed, love the front end and jealous of the long bed.

Thanks! I agree it bothers me too. The truck is going to the body shop next week though to get and I'm planning to try and get them to paint a tan strip on the top pad to blend with the fender flare to the lower bumper piece

ftast350

Reaction score
Thanks! I agree it bothers me too. The truck is going to the body shop next week though to get and I'm planning to try and get them to paint a tan strip on the top pad to blend with the fender flare to the lower bumper piece

Just gonna follow the edge on the bumper pad?

tbrown1986

Reaction score
A shot of my new truck with the step delete mod done today. Lots of plans in the mix for this one, follow my build in the aftermarket section!

Current set up- 6" lift riding on bald 20x10 Greg weld Wheels w/ 37" tires.
IMG_6870.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6873.jpg

HAHA the "step delete mod"?!? I think you mean that you took the running boards off your truck ... Right?

Sorry, for some reason I found this very funny.

alan_0915

Reaction score
They rubbed a little, just trimmed the valence a little and the inner fender plastic a little and it's all good.

black'n'blue

Reaction score
Yeah. I did their 6" radius arm kit and run 36" tires and had to do the same but now that my springs are settling the rubbing is back

alan_0915

Reaction score
Yea I put the lift on first week I had the truck so all of the spring settling had done happened when I did the wheels and tires.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.