super duty picture thread:

Koda22

Reaction score
well here is my old work truck....
F1773A78-7CDC-4087-9959-DC48F400944C_zpsakin3okl.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
I like the step for the price, they aren't really hard to clean, it's just tuff to keep them looking shiny black...kinda get faded when dirt builds up on them....as for a third step I don't have it....I didn't want it cause it connects the body and bed together....not a big deal but I didn't want to flex and put a dent in something....would I buy them again yes, but I'd try to hold out and get some amp steps instead, but at the time I couldn't afford them...and now I'm to cheap to buy them since I already have these...

w3bb3r04

Reaction score
I like the step for the price, they aren't really hard to clean, it's just tuff to keep them looking shiny black...kinda get faded when dirt builds up on them....as for a third step I don't have it....I didn't want it cause it connects the body and bed together....not a big deal but I didn't want to flex and put a dent in something....would I buy them again yes, but I'd try to hold out and get some amp steps instead, but at the time I couldn't afford them...and now I'm to cheap to buy them since I already have these...
Haha I guess I was seeing the step on the other side. Yeah that's the predicament I am in as well. Over double the money almost doesn't seem worth it to me. $400 vs $1100. Thats a good set of fox shocks. I don't have have any issues getting in but people who have to get in the back complain all the time!

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea I mean I like the looks of the truck a lot more without the steps...I've got no problem getting in, but most of my customers are older and just can't get in with out a step..so I have to have something and like said 400 was a lot nicer then 1100

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Kinda ready to get done with this job, been there since October... 180 miles round trip everyday... The rain is not helping much on getting done sooner...

1e8a2c5ff1823be71d9c6e95c4798e07.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.