super duty picture thread:

dsberman94

Reaction score
2 coming soon

Nice. Do they make them for the front hubs or would you have to alter a pair of solid ones? And do you have a pair of centers from the race lines? I had to butcher my front pair in an emergency situation but I want to get another pair and do them right.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
You can get open caps for the front but they sit nice and flush with out them. I just run 2 on the rear. Made the mistake of running all 4 and then my vac line came off my hub when I needed 4x4 and couldn't get to the hubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Nice. Do they make them for the front hubs or would you have to alter a pair of solid ones? And do you have a pair of centers from the race lines? I had to butcher my front pair in an emergency situation but I want to get another pair and do them right.

Centercaps suck anyway...get some rust converter, and black epoxy paint and paint your axle hubs and leave the center caps in the garage lol

You can get open caps for the front but they sit nice and flush with out them. I just run 2 on the rear. Made the mistake of running all 4 and then my vac line came off my hub when I needed 4x4 and couldn't get to the hubs.

Yea, I'm putting them on the rear, front looks fine without imo. Rear looks a little chitty. Raceline caps are put on from the rear of the wheel. ***ked me over when I got stuck and the vac lines were broken. That's why I leave the front hubs accessible. And I think it looks best that way

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yea, I'm putting them on the rear, front looks fine without imo. Rear looks a little chitty. Raceline caps are put on from the rear of the wheel. ***ked me over when I got stuck and the vac lines were broken. That's why I leave the front hubs accessible. And I think it looks best that way

Yea. I fixed my race line cap issue the hard way on the side of the road to get to my hubs. Took my grinder and chopped a square hole through it.

Jomax

Reaction score
Ya know they probably drop right out the bottom.... If youd step up and get a lift it probably would've been easier :poke: Thats a funny lookin super duty too....

You caught my brothers TDI next to it? Lol

durflinger92

Reaction score
b84c7e184a17ea366ad11f69d2ed77d0.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
300f7d711cecaacd6feb7bc8449b4b41.jpg

Radiator swap for one of my Aunts. Called me that here coolant drained out. Drove over to them to find a big crack in the radiator. Started tearing it apart not knowing I'd have to remove to whole front clip to change a stupid radiator. Fun... German engineering.

i dont think that is a superduty bud...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

046.ohBills

Reaction score
Finally got some time to get a picture of this pig and get it posted.
New headlights and Replacement grill comes in next week
Little dirty need to get it washed.

IMG_02371_zpsgx2jwwuz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_02361_zpsd5hkkhel.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online