super duty picture thread:

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Complete with leaking rad

y0faX.jpg

Wow dude that is nice, what wheels are those? Suspension specs?
This is making me want to convert mine over to a srw.

redx

Reaction score
Thanks. Wheels are 22x12 american force rebels, 325.50.R22. Just has a readylift 2.5" spacer kit, cut fender flares, and a whole lot of tie straps. Bushwacker Pocket flares and bulletproof mud flaps enroute. Looking into a 3.5-4.5" kit at the moment..

AllanB

Reaction score
thats not fair. your really making me want to convert the chrome grille on my black king ranch to a ptm black grille.. wonder how the tan inserts would look behind it?

That is a PTM grill? I thought that was a regular FX4 grill?

Emery19

Reaction score
well his appears to be a FX4 grille. i was just saying i want to turn mine black. so i would buy a grille i could paint to match. haha you know what I mean?

AllanB

Reaction score
well his appears to be a FX4 grille. i was just saying i want to turn mine black. so i would buy a grille i could paint to match. haha you know what I mean?

I hear ya Bud. I was only asking because I just ordered a FX4 grill for my truck and I thought I had ordered the wrong thing.

redx

Reaction score
Its a FX4 grill, ive been pondering painting inserts or plastidip black and the badges aswell.

Emery19

Reaction score
why not just plasti dip your current grill in the mean time?

hmm. didnt think of that. thats really tempting.

I hear ya Bud. I was only asking because I just ordered a FX4 grill for my truck and I thought I had ordered the wrong thing.

haha opps, didnt mean to scare ya bud. LOL

Its a FX4 grill, ive been pondering painting inserts or plastidip black and the badges aswell.

that should look good man

Latest posts

Members online