super duty picture thread:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
a6f9cd5a-db70-6a72.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DanicaPatricide

Reaction score
PodDump3-22249.jpg

My first diesel. Late 99 :ford: F350 4x4 ZF6 with 460k miles. it was my dad's wedding present to my mom and she gave it to me when he left. :morons:
It was a tuned tow rig that survived being driven by a high school kid everyday and by him and his friends on the weekends. it died a quiet death after I cracked the frame with an overloaded gooseneck (loooong story :pointlaugh:) and I miss that truck everyday I'm alive.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
PodDump3-22249.jpg

My first diesel. Late 99 :ford: F350 4x4 ZF6 with 460k miles. it was my dad's wedding present to my mom and she gave it to me when he left. :morons:
It was a tuned tow rig that survived being driven by a high school kid everyday and by him and his friends on the weekends. it died a quiet death after I cracked the frame with an overloaded gooseneck (loooong story :pointlaugh:) and I miss that truck everyday I'm alive.

I would like to hear this story... LOL

Sent from somewhere between the middle of the corn field

DanicaPatricide

Reaction score
Well, it was kinda icy, and the frame was basically rusted through and I slid and whacked a pole and the gooseneck and its load came off the ball (weeeelll the hitch sheared clean, it was that overloaded) and whacked the cab and dropped into the bed, cracking and crumpling the rusted azz frame. That's the short version. :badidea::lame::cursing:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.