super duty picture thread:

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
20121118_155758.jpg

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
For the paint I just bought vermillion red= the color of my truck sprayed it on and cleared it... I also used ahesion premoter. I have ford OEM flares in the closet just havent made my mind if I want them on I really like the clean look!

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
For the paint I just bought vermillion red= the color of my truck sprayed it on and cleared it... I also used ahesion premoter. I have ford OEM flares in the closet just havent made my mind if I want them on I really like the clean look!

Thanks! And as far as the flares go, mock them up and take a few pictures of them and put them on here.

Jason

Reaction score
I think OE style black flares would tie that bumper in nicely

I hate to agree with this, but I think with the subtle black touches you have, black oem flares would look great. Wouldnt do them glosy, probably in the same shade your bumper is painted. I think glossy black wouldnt look right. OR...remove the black between your windows, on your b-pillar,.and do the flares red...

Jason

Reaction score
Truck looks great, Triple....it is strange how Novakanes don't look like Novakanes when they are chrome. Used to seeing them with black/machined, nice change of scenery!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Truck looks great, Triple....it is strange how Novakanes don't look like Novakanes when they are chrome. Used to seeing them with black/machined, nice change of scenery!

Ha thanks man. It is definitely different to see chrome novakanes, especially on an all white truck. I'm not gonna lie, there's a part of me that wants to do black wheels, but I don't think that part is going to win for now.

Latest posts

Members online