super duty picture thread:

Matt_P

Reaction score
Recent pic out of the one thread I put up, and another with 08 mirrors now, top caps will be painted
c2640482.jpg

4996ad7e.jpg

Matt_P

Reaction score
Matt the truck is perfect imo. Not too tall and not too gaudy. Just clean and simple.

Thanks man! I like the clean look so Im glad to see thats what the truck comes off as! I was thinking about going with a 6" lift and 20x12s in the spring but Im having a tough time deciding if Ill really like that look as much as this one

Looks familiar. Lol

Awesome job Matt!

haha yeah looks kinda similar to what your truck did a while ago, and thanks Gare!

Matt. What % is your tint. I want something close to that.

Thats 15% on the side windows and a 5% brow on the windshield

jwlandry

Reaction score
Gonna be my next move. I love that stance. If you don't mind can you pm me the measurements from the center of your wheel to the bottom of your fenders?

HighOn22's

Reaction score
I know most of you have seen my truck on psn and the org, but for you who have not I'll post a couple. I was not on psn and the org. much the past several months due to another project. When I finally started getting back on every now and then the past month I didn't see many of you who use to post on there. It was new guys asking the same questions over and over instead of searching. Anyway, it looks like I've found where everyone has gone.

I have not done anything new to the truck, but am hoping to get a painted grill and ptm head lights during the begining of this year.

DSCN2467.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg

DSCN2425.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
I know most of you have seen my truck on psn and the org, but for you who have not I'll post a couple. I was not on psn and the org. much the past several months due to another project. When I finally started getting back on every now and then the past month I didn't see many of you who use to post on there. It was new guys asking the same questions over and over instead of searching. Anyway, it looks like I've found where everyone has gone.

I have not done anything new to the truck, but am hoping to get a painted grill and ptm head lights during the begining of this year.

DSCN2467.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg

DSCN2425.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Miss your truck with the 14 wides on it!

fine69

Reaction score

DSCN2467.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg

DSCN2425.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Looks SICK! What lift, wheel and tires are on it?

HighOn22's

Reaction score
Thanks all

I liked it with the 14's, but didn't care for that particular wheel. They were rubbing on the fender itself and didn't
want to lift higher or cut any metal so figured a 22x11
would be best.

It's a 7" ICON Stage 1 Radius drop, 22x11 Fuel Hostages, 37x13.5R22 Toyo MT's.

ICON lift rides great. Only issue I have is the truck sits a week to 2 at a time. I get flat spots on my tires and takes a little while for the vibration to go away.

Latest posts

Members online