super duty picture thread:

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
how do i get a url link to post a pic? lol sorry im new to this

right click on the picture and click copy image location. then paste that between
with no spaces.

Garrett

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
Finally got my 08 up bumper installed thanks to a member on here who delivered to me at a great price! I had a hard time finding one without sensors! Now I am waiting on some Harley rims taken off a 2010 to come thru and I will finally lower the rear and be done for a minute!

photo-16.jpg

What the tailgate and bumper looked like when I first got the truck! The tailgate looked like it was beat with a baseball bat!

photo-18.jpg

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Finally got my 08 up bumper installed thanks to a member on here who delivered to me at a great price! I had a hard time finding one without sensors! Now I am waiting on some Harley rims taken off a 2010 to come thru and I will finally lower the rear and be done for a minute!

photo-16.jpg

Lovin your truck man. Thinking about trying to find a 2wd for a project, but still want to finish my 4x4 first.

vcassens

Reaction score
So the wife looked at it and said we need to get new black rims,black running boards,black tip and tinted cab lights :naughty: Which came to a big surprise to me because she never wants to spend money on anything let alone on my truck LOL

F-117HWK

Reaction score
So the wife looked at it and said we need to get new black rims,black running boards,black tip and tinted cab lights :naughty: Which came to a big surprise to me because she never wants to spend money on anything let alone on my truck LOL

Probably buttering you up for something she wants :D

Latest posts

Members online