super duty picture thread:

smcox1

Reaction score
ordering new wheels on monday :joy: cant wait to consider these fuel wheels winter wheels i hate them :fustrate:

33y730m.jpg

dyxik3.jpg

What wheels are you getting?

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I wish I could, I'll just have to deal with it. Between farming and hunting I'm on alot of gravel.

same with me. farming takes the truck down many roads that most "pavement queen" drivers wouldn't go down. but that's just me, I like the look of some tires sticking out the fender, but not to feasible in my situation

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I look over the tires for rocks and try to pick them out before I leave to where i'm going a lot of times. Helps a little atleast

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
my truck sees mud, gravel, dirt, whatever with 12 wides. it just get stupid dirty. lol. not very often do you sling mud on your windshield, inside the bed, etc driving straight. LOL that being said, my rocker panels are getting ***ked up. I don't care though, because 12s look sooooo much better than 9s or 10s.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

HOOV3R

Reaction score
my truck sees mud, gravel, dirt, whatever with 12 wides. it just get stupid dirty. lol. not very often do you sling mud on your windshield, inside the bed, etc driving straight. LOL that being said, my rocker panels are getting ***ked up. I don't care though, because 12s look sooooo much better than 9s or 10s.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

My truck is always dirty. Somehow I even managed to throw a piece of gravel into my own windshield yesterday, but 12s are still worth it LOL

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
My truck is always dirty. Somehow I even managed to throw a piece of gravel into my own windshield yesterday, but 12s are still worth it LOL

dude me too. I seriously was driving yesterday and saw a rock fly straight ahead of my truck and then I ran into it. hahah. it didn't hit hard though. just barely tapped it.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
That always happened on my 6.4 but I had 10s with 13.5 mts. I would nail them at like 60 mph though sounded like someone got shot. Couldn't believe the windshield never cracked

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
speaking of the rocks, drove over some fresh pavement with my windows down today and next thing I knew I was dip duck dodge and divin. Lol rocks were flying all over the cab of my truck closest thing I could compare it to would be slinging a bunch of lacrosse balls into the high school showers after gym class

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.