superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
going to have to make a custom mount for the remote reservoir on the passenger side because of my down pipe. I think I will be able to just mount it on the frame as long as the tire doesnt hit it.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
image_zps922d2f0e.jpg

working on the fuel pump set up. going to have to make it as compact as possible because the radius arm drop bracket is getting in the way of the oil filter bracket right now and ill have to move it back.

image_zps241aa3e1.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Not finished yet. Still have to make a custom mount for the pass side shock res, sway bar links and track bar. But first time it's had 4 tires on the ground with the lift

image_zps180ee7df.jpg

image_zps721783fa.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This thing is coming along awesome! Very similar to something I would kill to build in the future. Everyone needs a lowered truck and a lifted one with an awesome suspension :)

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks! im really liking the stance and how it came out. I cant wait to get the bumper on with stacked light bars and the tire gate on. It will really change the look.

Finders will come soo after that.... and a new hood since this one has a bent in it from a boot :(

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I just thought a four or three link kit would work better.

I don't know I am just thinking out loud.

Carli actually recommends their drop brackets over a 3 or 4 link kit.
I went over this with them when I ordered a kit a while back

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
finished the fuel pump set up. Lance will be pissed, this one is alot cleaner than his set up i made.

and of course it is all 304SS and tig welded lol
image_zps4df3c261.jpg

image_zpsa7a212d8.jpg

image_zpsbeda5641.jpg

image_zps488d2d9b.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
no visible filters or anything hanging low to be snagged by something while off roading.

image_zps1c8db71e.jpg

but.... there are 4 filters down there lol. I tried to get them as far up as possible
image_zpsf9c588f0.jpg

shmoozer

Reaction score
It may just be me, and you may already be thinking if this but I would fab up a skid plate or cover of some sir to help protect those bad boys. Would suck to have get stranded out in BFE because you managed to catch them on something.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
My last set up was just an air dog and i had a shield to protect it from rocks. Probably going to do the same. just not on top of the list right now :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online