superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Oh and haven't heard a word from McNeil since last Monday when they said it would be here by the end of the week...... How hard is it to send an email? I'm back up and customers have a long wait time for my products but I email/call them back! No matter how busy I am I can type a sentence in an email.

Rant over.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Oh and haven't heard a word from McNeil since last Monday when they said it would be here by the end of the week...... How hard is it to send an email? I'm back up and customers have a long wait time for my products but I email/call them back! No matter how busy I am I can type a sentence in an email.

Rant over.

It was ridiculous.......I feel ya

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Got a call from Conway today and they have some bedsides to deliver Monday hahahah still haven't heard from mcneil maybe they won't even charge my card ether.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Look what I got!

image_zpsf8512928.jpg

Dave

Reaction score
Bed bolts suck. I busted 3 torx sockets

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

Dieselboy

Reaction score
Use a little heat on the bed bolts. They have locktite on them. Use a small propane torch if you have to but heat them up to melt the locktite out of the nut.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
kinda wanna do something like this when i make the bed cage. But that is where I was going to put the fuel cell to put that weight behind the rear axle. but I could put it right in front of the tires just wouldnt add as much weight to the rear

10155094_582939468479632_9204923911107579855_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online