superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
working on some radiator mount ideas.

image_zpsbf507bb0.jpg

I have its almost done. just have a few more braces to make but going to wait till I have the 4 link done and the shocks here so i know what the mounts have to do. Also waiting on doing the x brace in the rear bars till I figure out the radiator

image_zps6a9e397b.jpg

image_zpsf8238645.jpg

image_zps07623280.jpg

image_zpsaae6c859.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Wow, that bed cage is SICK. Can't wait to see the rear mounted rad. That is common practice in drift cars nowadays. It's a cool setup

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Wow, that bed cage is SICK. Can't wait to see the rear mounted rad. That is common practice in drift cars nowadays. It's a cool setup

Thanks.

Still undecided on the radiator. Don't like the idea that if my e fans burn up I'm stuck. Because I don't think I can get enough natural airflow back there with put putting it at an angle that looks goofy

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks.

Still undecided on the radiator. Don't like the idea that if my e fans burn up I'm stuck. Because I don't think I can get enough natural airflow back there with put putting it at an angle that looks goofy

What about cutting out the bed floor and ducting air up from under the truck? Maybe...