superduty prerunner project

JMart

Reaction score
The screenshots say Bend Tech in the upper left corner.

I saw that. It was why I asked. But in case it was called something else, like a program I use that everyone refers to as ProE, but is actually called PTC or Creo.

Going to attempt to keep it 4wd with IFS. Not sure how it will hold up but I just can't give up 4WD LOL

Planning on using this or like diff.

That looks cool. Wonder how long something like that holds up?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Little sneak peek of things to come.

image.jpg1_zps1yw5isdu.jpg

image.jpg1_zps2rcdgzqx.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah! We just have to drive to SoCal to pick it up. Also means no 4wd but might do a mild build on the 06 to take care of that bug.

Working on drive train....... And it may not be compression ignition..... :lookaround::shocked:

Jomax

Reaction score
Yeah! We just have to drive to SoCal to pick it up. Also means no 4wd but might do a mild build on the 06 to take care of that bug.

Working on drive train....... And it may not be compression ignition..... :lookaround::shocked:

I'm always going to Socal. I Could always bring it to AZ to be closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
So the truck is an OBS and I'm looking at building a 700hp N/A big block ford power plant...... So this thread has really changed gears LOL

In another note does anyone out my way want some BFG projects? I have this guy looking for some more while I'm out there.

Jomax

Reaction score
So the truck is an OBS and I'm looking at building a 700hp N/A big block ford power plant...... So this thread has really changed gears LOL

In another note does anyone out my way want some BFG projects? I have this guy looking for some more while I'm out there.

Diesel just too heavy? Bummer for sure.

Are the duramax lighter to use?

Would've been way cool to have a diesel pre runner..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.