Swagger Build thread

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I'll throw my vid on YouTube later of this thing.... so stoked. New cab is in the shop stripped already. First time I've ever seen progress on it since I've been coming around the shop so I'm ready to see this bad boy rolling

rat49f6

Reaction score
Its been way too long coming... in the shop again tonight... im gonna rename this thibg mrs sanders before long

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well... after a LOT of measuring, and a few mountain dews, and executive decisions... its been decided that swagger will be getting a complete chevy front frame clip. Going to the junkyard in the morning to see what the options are there..

ana2yjut.jpg

rat49f6

Reaction score
Plan was to only use the arms from that suspension because of width issues. The Chevy frame is narrower where the engine bolts in so I will have to modify the factory girdle or something who knows. I will probqbly be sectioning the oil pan and pickup tube this time around rather than lifting the engine up. Sucks because I did all that work to the floor but I might be able to pull off a stock hood

rat49f6

Reaction score
Well I have secured a front frame clip from a coil spring old body style Chevy with 8 lug.

The hopes were to go pick it up some time tomorrow but weather seams to be preventing that so it will have to wait till Thursday or Friday when I'm done cleaning up.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Likely Friday night into sat

If that clip is lying on my shop for you can fattened I won't be sleeping much

rat49f6

Reaction score
Looks like petey (rocket7.3) is headed down from ct in the morning to help me work on swagger for a few days. Got the call this afternoon that the clip is cut out of the donor at the yard so we will be headed there tomorrow to pick it up.
I'm pretty stoked about this

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Looks like petey (rocket7.3) is headed down from ct in the morning to help me work on swagger for a few days. Got the call this afternoon that the clip is cut out of the donor at the yard so we will be headed there tomorrow to pick it up.
I'm pretty stoked about this

Lets get it straight, by help you mean he's gonna hold a flashlight and say "yup, looks good"

rat49f6

Reaction score
He is driving to go get the clip ... I'm ok with any help I can get

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
He is driving to go get the clip ... I'm ok with any help I can get

If I had more notice and I could for sure do it, I'd definitely come up and help y'all this weekend. Plus I need to knock off the 850 miles I have left on the fresh rebuild before an oil change.

Just let me know ahead of time and I will come up and help out when I can on weekends if you need it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.