Swamps 7.3 common rail

under pressure

Reaction score
From what i saw this info is years in the making, but making recent strides.

multiple [QUOTES]
1150 hp on fuel reaching upwards of 6000rpm on the stock cam...super 'air' limited (into the cylinders) sowe've been doing a lot of R&D & testing on camshafts and cylinder head work.

(stock pcm running a swamps idm8 and*all 6.4 stuff. Dual pumps, rails, and injectors)

Any ways, thought it would bring up some new conversation.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Yeah I've been waiting for this engine to get back in scottys truck for 2 years.... I still wait lol but a little birdie told me recently that they're very close

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

George4

Reaction score
Thats awesome that 7.3 aftermarket development is still going so strong. I guess it just goes to show how well the 7.3 has held up over the years.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Cummings boys are in for a rude awakening when this technology makes its way into a pulling truck. Fueling to 6k under load will do work on a pulling track...

Bigcountry250

Reaction score
I've heard the they are getting very close to completing this. Hopefully Scotty will chime in and fill us in on the progress. I can't wait to hear a 7.3 scream a 6000 rpm!!

DocBar

Reaction score
Hopefully this motor is in a vehicle sometime this century. Slap a BTS behind it and let her rip, tater chip.

Latest posts

Members online