• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Swamps Gen3 and Mahle Pistons

FN74

Reaction score
Most the stuff in my other post has sold, so starting over.

I have an older Swamps GEN3 with the Cast Reservoir, but it is powdercoated a metallic Blue. New Pump. Works fine, just WAY more oil then I need with my Hybrids.

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

Also have a set of .020 over Mahle Pistons with a Triple coating treatment. Ceramic face, Teflon Skirt and Oil Repelling underside.

DSCN1772.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

CSIPSD

Reaction score
What are you asking for the pistons? I have a good block that I want to rebuild and 20 over might work.

FN74

Reaction score
Pretty set at 650 for those. Though I am thinking about sending them back to my machine shop and having the bowls cut, most have been asking about that. That would add another 150 to the price. And obviously ruin most of the ceramic coating.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Damn that's a good deal on those pistons! I paid 700 for mine from swamps with no work done I wish these had been for sale when my engine was built

Snake

Reaction score
If anyone was wondering, this seller is legit. You will get exactly what's being advertised.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I'm interested in pistons I just bought crowers so I'm low on cash if you could wait till like mid january I would take them off your hands

FN74

Reaction score
Hoping to get these sold before then to be honest, but who knows pistons don't seem to be the Christmas toy of the year this year.....

Latest posts

Members online