Swamps injectors and new cups

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Awesome and thanks guys I been running it on the stock setting as I haven't the time to get the chip out. I modified the plastic on the ecm to fit the chip but not enough that I can just install and take out the chip without taking the computer out. My neighbor has a brand new chip but have the wrong canned tunes on it and he will give me that one to send in to Swamps and I'll just give him the one in my truck as there proper for his 2001. Another question I did the AD injector in the number 8 vs the LL and did the riffraff crossover as with the pmr engine it's not going to see enough hp to need a regular regulated return but I'm getting the number 8 cackle just as before. Could this just be the ****ty canned tunes as I noticed the 80hp cackles way more then the 40hp? Should I add the oil rail crossover ? I'm going to be doing the hpop any recommendations? I'll stay around the 380hp with these pmr. Already have a 4 inch dp to full straight 5 inch pipe, ww2, the fuel frx, dieselsite boost fooler, Donaldson filter, big head waste gate controller (that I have to adjust yet), hutch n harpoon mods. I'll be doing the high output melling loop before I do the hpop. I emailed swamps about weither I pick tunes such as high idle n srock n such as I'm not sure what they burn on it and would like to have the overdrive shift in at 50 instead of 40 as it lugs with 35s n 3.75 when it kicks in at 40mph. I'm always wearing the od buttons out lol.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Lol. I was the guy in front of you after the 6/11 merge. Getting some last minutes storm prep done. Seems you did a good job on those injector cups. Truck looks good.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Awwe ok the one in front of me. I just got out of work in tunk and heading over there to sheetz to pick the bar up. Thanks your looks good to. The cups weren't bad to change just took a lot of time for prep work and dry so the 620 would cure right and stick properly. Those riff raff tools worked awesome. Injectors are doing good the chip was supposed to be here today but with the storm no mail ugh. Im going to do the chip, the new black cps I just got and the strictly diesel oil crossover and see hoe it runs then. Still have to get the adrenalin hpop next month.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yea, this storm is definitely something. Never had this much snow at once in my 22 years. We're over 2 feet up here. The adrenaline should serve you well. Just a heads up, you can get that out without pulling the fuel bowl. Don't pull the fuel bowl if you don't have to. Saves you a headache of getting it to reseal again. I've done it without removing the bowl and it's pretty easy.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Awwe ok the one in front of me. I just got out of work in tunk and heading over there to sheetz to pick the bar up. Thanks your looks good to. The cups weren't bad to change just took a lot of time for prep work and dry so the 620 would cure right and stick properly. Those riff raff tools worked awesome. Injectors are doing good the chip was supposed to be here today but with the storm no mail ugh. Im going to do the chip, the new black cps I just got and the strictly diesel oil crossover and see hoe it runs then. Still have to get the adrenalin hpop next month.

Are you working the pad over in meshoppen on elk lake road?

dsberman94

Reaction score
yep that the pad were on. that one will be done sunday or Monday at the latest. then off to lennox again lol.

Nice. I was sitting up there Saturday night into Sunday morning in case one of the water trucks got stuck on the lease road. Filling in for another guy for the night. Hopefully I get to do some more of that because it was nice. Got to catch up on some movies I haven't watched in quite a while. It's hard to get some shut eye with those bright azz lights shining straight in my windshield. Lol.
Someone still needs to stay for flow back in case trucks get stuck though. Then it's all to the next one.

Are you driving for mountain energy or do you work for the gas company?

Last edited:

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Haha ya those lights kill ya. Ill be off for drs appointments tomorrow and Wednesday but back Thursday. Who do you work for gds? I know a bunch of there pushers like Dave and Keith also Frank in the shack is a riot lol. I just started a new post as im now getting a slight romp at idle so trying to figure that out. Its always something.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Haha ya those lights kill ya. Ill be off for drs appointments tomorrow and Wednesday but back Thursday. Who do you work for gds? I know a bunch of there pushers like Dave and Keith also Frank in the shack is a riot lol. I just started a new post as im now getting a slight romp at idle so trying to figure that out. Its always something.

I think I met Dave (dark blue ram 1500) and also the guy they called whiskers in the shack that night. I Showed up right at the end of shift change. I was sitting for RLE that night. Have the contract for lease road maintenance. The Diaz pads and this one are the two I know they were on recently for sure. They'll be on lenox as well.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Awe ok Ya Dave does does mostly nights telling drivers where to go to reload and he does our dayshift sat and sun when keith is off. We don't get up there till about 615am so your prob gone by the time us dayshift drivers get up there.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Awe ok Ya Dave does does mostly nights telling drivers where to go to reload and he does our dayshift sat and sun when keith is off. We don't get up there till about 615am so your prob gone by the time us dayshift drivers get up there.

Yep. Left at 6:05 when the relief guy got there. I might be there one time or another when you guys get there if I have to do a day shift.

Latest posts

Members online