Swamps or bullet proof diesel Ficm?

Racerorr

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 58 volt Ficm, and wondering what people have to say about the two companies. Swamps Diesel has the name around my area, but I've also just heard about bullet proof's ficms. What's your alls opinion?

Snake

Reaction score
There's no comparison. Bulletproof Diesel's power side is brand new and uses military grade components. The Swamp's power side is a rebuilt OEM. Bulletproof Diesel's FICM has redundant circuits. The Swamps does not. And finally, the Bulletproof Diesel FICM uses an aluminum half shell with deeper heat sinks to help dissipate heat. The FICM from Swamps retains the OEM housing.

I don't know what Swamp's does as part of their heavy duty package, and I'm willing to bet its a great product. But the FICM from Bulletproof is in a class of its own IMO.

Arctic Fox

Reaction score
There's no comparison. Bulletproof Diesel's power side is brand new and uses military grade components. The Swamp's power side is a rebuilt OEM. Bulletproof Diesel's FICM has redundant circuits. The Swamps does not. And finally, the Bulletproof Diesel FICM uses an aluminum half shell with deeper heat sinks to help dissipate heat. The FICM from Swamps retains the OEM housing.

I don't know what Swamp's does as part of their heavy duty package, and I'm willing to bet its a great product. But the FICM from Bulletproof is in a class of its own IMO.

Very well said

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.