• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SWAP '03 turbo for '07 cat converter

txoutlaw250

Reaction score
I have an '07 cat converter with 175k miles on it. No rust, just the usual red/brown color. Would anyone want to swap a good-to-go '03 turbo for it? I just took it off my truck.

txoutlaw250

Reaction score
OK, OK. I have a post in the 6.0 tech asking if it's worth anything and everyone is acting like it is and I should keep it. $500+ on ebay and $1500 new-I've seen rebuilt 03 turbos sellinf for $300-500.

I can take the laughs. That's why I posted here. To get a better feeling. Thanks!

loboost

Reaction score
OK, OK. I have a post in the 6.0 tech asking if it's worth anything and everyone is acting like it is and I should keep it. $500+ on ebay and $1500 new-I've seen rebuilt 03 turbos sellinf for $300-500.

I can take the laughs. That's why I posted here. To get a better feeling. Thanks!

Yea I saw the 500+ dollar converters on eBay....

I've got 19 sitting in a pile that I know of....not that easy to get rid of. I'd hang onto your stock exhaust if I were you

loboost

Reaction score
This^^^ Ive got my stock exhaust off my 6.4 in the rafters of my barn. Just in case i ever have to put it back on. With that being said if that day ever comes a FOR SALE sign will be following LOL.

I'm with ya on that. I don't forsee it happening really...however we wouldn't fall under any sort of grandfather clause for the fact that the trucks came OEM equipped with the emissions gear

Latest posts

Members online