Switching to innovative tunes

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Im running Innovative tuning. Truck is next to stock except for EGR delete, CAC pipe, intake elbow and IC. No studs or any other mods. Truck lives on Street and is happy with it. I use the DD for monitoring all my temps.

I also was running the H&S in my Stock 450. Love the tuning, Hate the trans tuning. I was spoiled by my SCT, and I just bought another one so I can have my shifting back! LOL The shift strategies of the H&S arent crap, but I think that IDP does a better job with the 5r110. I do with the SCT had the LOW BOOST FUELING adjust-ability.... and wasn't such a touchy throttle on the Xstreet tune.....

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Heres the way i usually explain it:

KEM has the best, smoothest DD tune I've ever driven.

Innovative makes the nastiest, fastest truck at the truck and has god awful all out power.

I've ran a 13.24@103 with a 2.0 60ft do you think my truck would do a lot better with innovative?

MINK

Reaction score
I'd be interested in switching to if I knew how they compared to my Kem tunes. I've never personally rode in an innovative truck.

You can ride in mine this summer and see what you think - or maybe even meet up at the track - I am on a high horse with matts tunes right now as I'm very happy with how smooth they are BUT my xrace just makes me grin LOL

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
You can ride in mine this summer and see what you think - or maybe even meet up at the track - I am on a high horse with matts tunes right now as I'm very happy with how smooth they are BUT my xrace just makes me grin LOL

Ok sounds good.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score

Ok sounds good. Im hopin to break into the 12's at ts. About to buy an sct so I can have a variety of tunes.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Our boat, weighs around 5k, pulled it through the foothills doing 60mph on xmild with racelock. Did very well, egts never broke 1000. The tow is good but feels gutless. Especially after running xrace. Dd the xstreet, pretty clean and very quick, the mild sounds best to me but is super hazy.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Best tune I have had from Eric for mileage is the X-Street.
I leave the tow tune in mine 90% of the time and it does great towing.
The tow tune and street will be about 1-1.5 mpg less than the X-Street from what I remember. The mild I liked but the tune got about the same mileage as the tow tune for me.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
With a generally heavy foot, I get the same as babying the xstreet or xrace, get 300 mixed driving miles with 20 gallons of fuel with 37's and 373's

AllanB

Reaction score
I was just curious. I pulled my 4" exhaust off, installed a 4" DP, was going with a 5" Flow Pro, but realized that wasn't what I recieved. Exhaust already being off and promised to a friend I would let him have it. I am running with just 4" downpipe and no exhaust. But I am running about 900 rpm's now. Before iirc I was running about 600 maybe 700 tops. De-rail over, sorry guys, just curious?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.