Switching tunes on sct livewire.

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
So i got my livewire in with innovatives custom tunes but didnt have any directions. When i loaded the livewire on my truck i saw the options for pre-loaded tunes and custom tunes. Figured since it had custom tunes that would be the one to load. Needless to say when it was loaded in my truck, when i put the truck in drive it was in reverse. Couldnt get it to go forward. Then loaded the pre-loaded tunes and that's where i found my custom tunes and trans tunes. Now my truck is running like it should. My question is how do i switch between all of my innovative tunes without returning to stock? Like i said i didnt get a owners manual so i dont really have a clue how to use this unit. If anybody could tell me how to switch between tunes i would appreciate it. Thanks!

gman1

Reaction score
You switch tunes the same way you load them for the first time. Select 6.4L Superduty twice then preloaded tunes then choose the tune you want.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Yea in the scroll menu , I forget exactly where but there is a power option, iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
If you got the tune package where you had to mail it to Eric then your custom tunes will be any that you load from your computer and the preloaded one will be Erics tuning package.

Latest posts