T1000 Installed

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
No lifetime warranty, he may be crazy but not insane!! Also, if any if you know Joey, he will take care of his customers, always has.

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

TARM

Reaction score
Do you have ICP IPR numbers etc you can post up. What is your tune calling for vs what is being achieve. Some role in with data logs would show how fast it ramps up etc... Very happy its working well for you.

Just a suggestion to prevent the stupid pissing wars of HPOPs: if you have not tested and have actual data let alone never having run a another manf HPOP it might be best not to get drawn by others questions into make statements claiming comparisons in performance. Trust me it will save your thread.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
If you dont need the extra oil with hybrids what made you put the bigger hpop on?

I know they say you dont need it but when my hpop went out I upgraded mine with the adrenaline because I got a good deal thru a buddy ording it and wrecking his truck before he could install it

TARM

Reaction score
Even if techincally your current HPOP can hold the ICP called for a pump that has more flow capacity @ a given RPM will allow the rate at which your ICP reaches what is being called for to increase thus giving you faster response. That is something that can most times be felt in the cab.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Even if techincally your current HPOP can hold the ICP called for a pump that has more flow capacity @ a given RPM will allow the rate at which your ICP reaches what is being called for to increase thus giving you faster response. That is something that can most times be felt in the cab.

Makex sense Tarm. Thats why you cant have too much hpo.

TARM

Reaction score
I do not now if I would go that far but there is more to it then just holding a certain level of pressure. There is getting to that pressure as well. Its like most things with these type you want to have some padding rather than be operating on the ragged edge but you do not want to go so overboard that you are taking on unneeded effects. I am not saying that fits or doesn't fit any of what is currently being used in the main stream. Not going to touch that Pandora boxes and frankly from me it would just be theory. Just saying there are limits.

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
hmmm...watching this....OP, what nozzles you running?

....wonder how the T1000 would like 300/300's....

Reaction score
No lifetime warranty, he may be crazy but not insane!! Also, if any if you know Joey, he will take care of his customers, always has.

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

the SRP 1.1 does..thats why i ask...
(copy and past from there web site)
Our new SRP1.1 HPOP is now covered by an industry first Limited Lifetime Warranty** that covers the entire pump, unlike some of our competitors pumps. We will be updating our SRP1.1 page over the next few weeks.

you right about Joey, he will take care of his customers...

Last edited:

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
hmmm...watching this....OP, what nozzles you running?

....wonder how the T1000 would like 300/300's....

I talked to Joey about the T1000, He said anything over 250/200s he would recommend Duals. 300/300 would definatley tax the single pumps depending on your tunes.

That being said, As TARM stated that your power will come on sooner with bigger pumps all the rest staying the same. With 250/200s you can run a stocker. I ran Joeys modded 17* and it did fine, however it will perform better with more oil.

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I talked to Joey about the T1000, He said anything over 250/200s he would recommend Duals. 300/300 would definatley tax the single pumps depending on your tunes.

That being said, As TARM stated that your power will come on sooner with bigger pumps all the rest staying the same. With 250/200s you can run a stocker. I ran Joeys modded 17* and it did fine, however it will perform better with more oil.

Right. Well hey thanks for the info, glad to see the T1000 to be so far a success. Looks like ill be running Gen3.

Latest posts

Members online